Save up to 65% on Draconic Pets and Mounts with the Dragon Pack!

Save up to 65% on Draconic Pets and Mounts with the Dragon Pack!

Scale up with a fangtastic motley crew of Azeroth’s most fearsome, majestic, and adorable dragons during our sale.

View Full Article

1 Like

50 euros??

Fix the bugs in Wrath Classic.
Thank you

If you already own one or more items from The Dragon Pack, its price will automatically adjust.

Log in-game and buy via shop. Website shows incorrect price. In-game shop it is scaled correctly.

1 Like

I already own half of them due to my first 6-month pack and side investments. But thank you for that offer :laughing:

What about some love to paladins in df? No?

That iron horde rylak is NOT a dragon!!!

I’ll try in game then, because the shop is showing me £39.99 and I’m pretty sure I own everything.

No bundles available in game so I presume the site just isn’t adjusting properly.

Well, I held out as long as I could.

Non perdonarmi.

What’s the point, when we can’t even use our own collected pre-Dragonflight dragon mounts for anything in Dragonflight?

Selling us mounts we can’t even use properly as flying mounts in Dragonflight is a scam, really…

“Here’s a few awesome looking dragons, but we’re not gonna let you use them in our latest expansion, and if you don’t have pathfinder for the previous two or three expansion, TOUGH LUCK!”…

Before any fanboy/girl walks in and say “But you can use them in the old world(s)!”. Hogwash… Not everyone have the pathfinder achievements (which is yet another horrid system added to the game!), and a lot of people buying this, plus the upgraded editions of Dragonflight, are returning players who’ve been gone for years or new players. They don’t want to spend their time in old content after paying for mounts for the latest expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.