Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 1

Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 1

Nozdormu, Aspect of the Bronze Dragonflight, encounters Emberthal, a disoriented warrior with fragmented memories. Follow along as he sheds light on the origins of the dragon Aspects.

View Full Article

6 Likes

I got this…

1 Like

Very cool video of lore! i love these! cannot wait for the next ones!

1 Like

Thanks, the link was a bit badgered, but seems to be working ok now. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was alright. :upside_down_face:

It’s funny how blizzard create a awful story like shadowlands
but then you get this and it’s actually good : D

1 Like

Aight, so where was Tyr or did Danuser forget that?

Edit: My bad, Tyr was wounded in a previous battle and lost his hand.

Because the current WoW narrative team are responsible for Shadowlands where as that first episode used established lore from the Metzen days.

1 Like

post edited

depresingly bad quality - you can see that even grpahics team was rushed this time around.

this speaks volumes how rushed this expansion is. if SL was rushed by half of year then this is rushed by 1.5 year.

will be even bigger disaster then SL.

shame

So, this is my first expansion launch but I have previously gone back and watched previous pre expansion animations during my lore research.

I feel that while chapter 1 of Legacies did a good job of summarising the Galakrond story and the creation of the dragon aspects it was missing that “hook” that was present in both the Bastion “Afterlives” and Jaina “Warbringers” videos.

I liked it.
A short summary of the past, and a tease at the end.
Clearly we’re going to get some Dracthyr lore.

I’m looking forward to them! Definitely gonna be my new main.

1 Like

same, Im gonna be a healing winged boi!

2 Likes

Ye nah.

DF is far more complete then SL was even in 9.3 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DFs a mile ahead of anything WoWs done in a decsde tbh.

Still hasn’t made me care one whit about Dracthyr… hope the next ones get better.

Ye lets wait 2 weeks after launch what forums will think then .

IT will be filled with people whining about having nothing to do in game but raid that woudl give them char progression . Basicly log in and RAID . And you are done for that week.

Ah and if you dont RAID ? You can unsub on week 2 once you get KSM and gear from m+ . GG you beat game come back in half of year when next patch launches.

It didn’t make me feel anything.
It wasn’t “bad”, but it left me with a blank face.

I mean, compared to the WoD ones, it’s pretty weak:

You think people will do +20s on both tyrannical and fortified in 2 weeks at the average player level?

Borrowed power isnt content. Id rather log in daily to sit in orgrimmar with picnic toy and say hai to random passong players. Then do that stuff.

Covenants were a few hours of gameplay a day for 2 weeks.

Legendsrys were a few hours of the first week.

The unity belt was a few hours.

Im sorry but this content dont hold people nor did it take long

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.