The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch Phase 1 is Now Live

The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch Phase 1 is Now Live

The first phase of the Dragonflight pre-expansion has arrived and with its arrival, players will be able to experience the new talent system, UI and HUD changes—including new accessibility features, Rated Solo Shuffle, and new class and race combinations.

View Full Article

3 Likes

the party as raid frame ui is not working in arena cant see my teammates

and PLS why does rated solo shuffle give 19 arena points and gear still needs to be bought for huge amounts of arena points and upgraded with huge amount of honor points

season is over pls fix it so players can have fun <3

1 Like

Invalidating players effort is not something you want to do in mmo. So just becouse its end of season doesnt mean getting rewards should be easyer.

Hiya Blizzard i dont usually post on forums but i hope you read this and make these changes or if these changes do exist make it easier for people like myself to find them, I love the new UI i binned Elvui last night, well before the patch went live in anticipation and now iv worked my way around the changes have only 1 complaint and thats the mini map i moved it from the top right to the top centre as that is my prefered location the only thing is its size i cant make it smaller so it fits better and doesnt interefere with my game play and i cant find the settings to do this if they do exist please make it so we can re size the mini map im using a 32" msi monitor on max setting and the mini map is an eye sore its that big, its actually making me contemplate re-installing elvui which i would prefere not to do.

Hi, i do not understand that fact that there’s no point of PvPing at this point? You made all the exp boosts, and stuff for people to level alts and come back into the game. But now we have our alts in max level, and can’t even try out our new class/trees in arenas, because conq weapons is 200 ilvl, and the conq gear cannot be upgraded. So you’ll be FAR behind everyone else, with no possibilty of catching up?

What about Chromietime. It whas said that with DF CT is expanded to 60 so we can avoid SL. I want to ready my characters for Prepatch but SL is something I can not stand.

This time around we have to buy directly from your store if we want the CE, but despite having pre-paid for it you are still incapable of mailing out our code to us directly.

So if we want to have access to our bonuses right away we still have to buy the game twice!
Sure, you’ll refund us for our trouble, but in B-net balance which means we’ll be forced to spend that money on your services.

That’s pretty poor service of a massive company like yours…

Strange how smaller companies manage this just fine. Heck, you managed better yourself back during the original launch, but that was a long time ago, when you actually cared, when we were people and not just wallets you wanted access to…

Update: Got my CE today, Nov 4th, so it looks like I’ll get to take part in the early access after all. Well done, I was worried since the official shipping start date was Nov 21st.

Hello, everybody.

It has been some time since my last forum. good to share a view with the world. I have no issue with any addon because there are plenty that haven’t been updated by the author of the addon which I know been their takes bit of time. have a minor question please,

I don’t understand why is any default Player frame/target UF maybe it won’t suit me or be suitable to my eyesight difficulty why use several add-ons to provide needs? The least am asking is to have the choice to pick a new version or an Old version of UF player/target that everyone would have flexibility in deciding.

I love the new UI, really nice to be able to ditch a load of add-ons! I have a few wishes/suggestions however: it would be great if there was a “show on hover” as well as a “show in combat and on hover” option for the UI elements, actionbars, objectives frame, player/target frame, everything really. And I would really like to have the option to hide Actionbar 1 same as the others. Additionally, at the moment there is no way to move/resize/hide the mini menu bar and the bag bar, that would be nice to have. I also agree with previous comment about the minimap, great that we can move it but resizing would be nice too, as well as an option to move the header up closer to the actual map, or hide it except on hover.
Overall though, this is a great change and I’m sure it will be continually updated as this is only a first iteration :slight_smile:

Exactly…WITH DF…we aren’t in DF yet.

So I noticed my launcher was downloading something today. Fixes?

But we are. The Prepatch already belongs to Dragonflight.

It’s literally PRE Dragonflight…so no we are not…you can’t enter Dragonflight yet…there is no story continued yet…only new talents

No time was specified, but I assume phase two starts Wednesday after the maintenance?

The expansion goes live on the same time world wide though, so the phases should too. It’s a small thing I know, but we do get less time with the early access and pre-release event.

Actually Maintaince is every wednesday. They even got a news on WoWhead that the 50% EXP Buff is only going today and tomorrow anymore because the day after it ends with Phase 2.

That’s literally what he said.

In a prepatch they should give fulm pvp gear for players.

Im full on priest, but maybe i wanted to play alts.

Ur kinda greedy and dont understand would benefit you also.

Or maybe u just like in solo s to target 40k hp targets

After the edit.

Try;
‘’/run EnableAddOn(“Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames”)’’
‘’/run EnableAddOn(“Blizzard_CUFProfiles”)’’
‘’/reload’’ all together in this exact order without the marks.