Dragonflight: Step Foot into the Magnificence of the Ohn’Ahran Plains

Dragonflight: Step Foot into the Magnificence of the Ohn’Ahran Plains

Discover a verdant region filled with sweeping plateaus, mesas, groves, and valleys abundant with life where the green dragonflight once roamed.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Dragonflight looks like an anime, and I’m loving it. It’s the right path, but make our characters also more anime-esque please. Especially on horde it’s needed, since blood elves alone get boring. Would like to see a more humanoid orc design

Visually always girgeous. Lets hooe the gameplay will be too

1 Like

Any update on getting the old UI back?

1 Like

Just use addons, you people asked for a Ui overhaul for an eternity. You got it. Don’t like it, go back to addons.

Plain and simple.

2 Likes

I never asked for UI changes. So yeah.
I pay Blizzard, not the makers of an addon.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

5 Likes

any info on the stutters many people are having?

1 Like

I thought they’re gone. I don’t experience them anymore.

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/massive-stutters-with-df-client/1379249

edited post

Dont care about new zones, I want the option to use my old UI. (Without addons, mind you!)

It’s gone, forget about it.

2 Likes

Nope. Wont do.

I mean you can keep fighting but there have been plenty of things that were changed in this game that never came back. The most you can ask for is to polish the new UI more.

To devalue and invalidate somebody else’ complaints and saying plenty other things changed, you do not help that AT ALL.

You will allow the company you pay to take away your choice whether you want to use said ‘new’ UI or not?

This is a MMO, I am fully aware that things will change without my permission. This is the kind of game this is and I live under no illusion. This game continuously changes things around, removing or adding new stuff without our permission. The only thing in my control is should I keep playing or not.

1 Like

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/727/139/871.gif

Yet, I never asked for a UI change. Never cared about the rest of the stuff changing, but now something has changed and its so impactful, that I cant play with this abomination of an UI. And it feels like it was not even properly tested with all the bugs, which are the least of my problem with it.

Thankfully Blizz don’t make the game just for you, and instead wisely decided to develop it with a wider audience than just one person in mind.