Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

Give More with the Gift of Dragonflight

It’s the perfect time of year to gift someone a new adventure in the Dragon Isles. For a limited time*, the purchase of any edition of Dragonflight comes with a bonus 30 days of game time— free.

View Full Article

How nice of you to do this 2 days after i bought the epic edition. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Why we who bought expansion 6-12 mounts ago do not get game time free ???
It’s not fair to players who play blizzard games for all this years but new players have this benefition???
What old players have from this event now???
NOTHING… Ty game for taking care of old players…
Ty so much …

4 Likes

They don’t care about you, you pay them money regardless, the real goldmine is getting new people to pay.

3 Likes

I wanted to be a new player but I started playing WoW almost 12 years ago during the Cataclysm in 2011 :tired_face:, why can’t I use an alternate timeline to the past

But that was hard to explore WoW forum for new players

So as an old player whp started playing WoW in 2011 me and rest of the old players are not getting the gifts, we get nothing

Lmao :smiley: Yeah, sure, I am going to gift WoW to a friend. Why would I harm a friend like this? Countless hours spent in video games and WoW is the only one I regret playing.

I kinda felt this coming though. Comparing to SL, DF seems empty (player wise). They are getting desperate lol.

1 Like

You alredy paid for game. They dont need to apeal to you anymore. They now want people what didnt buy game yet.

Such incredible levels of toxicity in this thread just in the last few minutes. “Why don’t I get things for free?” You’re not entitled to get free stuff just cuz someone else gets a discount. You pay for a game, how about play it and enjoy it? That’s what you’re paying for. Not to get a freaking discount.

The design in this expansion is amazing, the gameplay is awesome. There is so much great development to experience. Those of you who are tired of the game, take a break and go pay for a gym membership instead. Come back when you’re happy and enjoy the game with those of us who are ecstatic to play it!

2 Likes

Consider yourself an early adopter, inherently willing to put in extra resources. (Some people know them by less kind terms, haha,)
Holiday special offers are a typical thing, and someone will always have hit that bad timing window. But it is all based on decisions made, about whether to wait a little longer or not. And that can go either way for you.

Just log in your Battle.net account, ask for the Epic Edition refund, get the refund, buy again the same edition and the problem is solved

or, hear me out, you can just…give everyone a free month if they bought DF before and during this period?

Why screw over people that trusted you, even when you did not deserve that trust after sneedlands

2 Likes

Oh… Ok i dont really care that i did not get my free game time (but my brother could care since he gifted me df 1 month before launch) but i care cuz i bought dragonfligh 1 day before launch fo my gf for whom its her first ever wow expansion and experience and i also bough it (and now im not sure if it was the last week of pre patch or first week of df) for my brother as christmas gift since we are both adults and we really dont relie on getting gifts under the tree more getting them when we need or is the right time etc… And since both were less or more gifts it would be awesome for them to be …a bit more. And since we are eastern EU country 13e will not ruin you but sometimes if u are student or getting trough rough time it can feel good to get something free (now ppl will be like …lol if u are getting trough bad times and you are not having enough money maybe u shouldnt buy sub…well maybe for some ppl the games and wow is something they grow up with, enjoy it, make them feel better and forgot about shi…bad stuff which happens to and around them). Well anyways a bit of a rant. Would be awesome if this promo stuff could work backwards on like all gifted dragonflights. Or atleast like for recent orders (1week? So ppl dont feel scamed) … Also i would not fall under such groupe of ppl but those ppl must be pissed even more so for them it would be awesome. Nvm, have a great day you all and lots of fun and loot inn dragonflight.

Didn’t wow expacs always come with a free month in the old days?

3 Likes

yes they also included a boost for standard it just shows how absolutely disgustingly greedy they are this days

3 Likes

Well it’s better than watching TV or spending 5 hours a day on social media which is what everyone else seems to do

That’s not even possible…

So basically this is a big middle finger to everyone that bought before this… even if they didn’t pre-order (which tbh isn’t relevant but some people feel like it is).

1 Like

Well done Blizz, way to slap everyone who pre-purchased or bought early in the face. You are basically telling me that in order to benefit in the future I should not ever pre-purchase, gotcha.
Whoever thought this up did not think this through, or simply does not care about customer relations.

4 Likes

just bought DF 5 days before this announcement…

1 Like

Anyone knows if you get the 30 days if you upgrade from base to heroic edition?