This Week in WoW: 3 April 2023

This Week in WoW: 3 April 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Mark Your Calendars: Embers of Neltharion Goes Live 3 May !

View Full Article

5 Likes

Been saying for month May 2nd would be the 10.1 release date.

This proves that following the Affix Rotation (it gets repeated twice), is the way to see the patch cadence.

1 Like

Good for Retail. Can we please now get some Update on Phase 3 for Classic?

Surely that would be in the classic forums?

1 Like

Yipee! I was expecting end of May, this is excellent news. I can’t wait to meet the moles!

Officially announced as May 2nd

The mole people sound interesting. They are like Underground blind Vulpera :rofl:

I am also happy for cross faction guilds…. Now if only we hear news of free transmogs so I don’t go broke every month and end up dancing on a mailbox

Isn’t May 2nd/3rd a bit too soon for 10.1?

I mean sure, there’s not a lot to do in game right now, and 10.1 might not be that big, but still.

Soon! I like it

Earthbender class coming soon :eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

And, if someone plays the PTR, what exactly are Fyrakk Assaults? Heard they’re something like Covenant Assaults from 9.1, so do you go there, complete 4 quests and then do some kind of “mini boss fight” or is there something more? Heard also they rotate daily, not bi weekly?

you can also get insta gibbed by Fyrakk like DW during the time he strafe bombed zones.

I’ll judge how good this patch is by my ability to skip it entirely and not even visit the new zone.

Right now I haven’t been to the Forbidden Reach and I can PvP all day, which means 10.0.7 is great to me.

Ohhhh. Predicted! 29 Days! can’t wait!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.