Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Windsteed Mount

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Windsteed Mount

Add the Swift Windsteed mount to your collection with Amazon Prime Gaming.

View Full Article

1 Like

We live in a time of subscription epidemic

6 Likes

So let me get this straight, I need to sub to something else, and get a mount?
Is this sub-advertising for prime to collect more royalties?

1 Like

Many people are already on Amazon Prime for the free shipping, Prime gaming as a ‘free’ side thing to it is an added bonus… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

this is what I meant when I spoke about the trading post giving out un-creative stuff, while promotional things like this beauty end up being in a non-related game or a third-party site which you have to sub to.

2 Likes

I don’t have to extend the trial this month either :slight_smile:
BS reward again.

1 Like

This was a Twitch drop last year …? Last December. What gives?
There are hundreds of mounts to choose from, why go with a duplicate from last year?

5 Likes

I’ve bought stuff from Amazon like twice in my entire lifespan.
Not everybody’s using it.

I don’t care though, I already have this ugly mount, it was a Twitch drop last week.

2 Likes

Beautiful mount :heart::heart:

1 Like

Many people don’t mean everybody. It literally means many people. As he said, there are many people on Amazon Prime. You don’t have it? Well, excluding you, there are still many people who have it. Many minus a few is still many. And I am sure many of those people never claim any Prime Gaming rewards.

What I don’t believe exists are many people who don’t have a subscription to Amazon Prime and choose to pay it exclusively for Prime Gaming WOW rewards.

I disagree. I count as enough people to be the majority on my own.

i have been subbed to prime for a long time, its literally the most value imagineable.

primevideo as the main attraction for me, its So cheap compared to stuff like netflix.

and then ofc all the perks in almost everygame i play.

1 Like

I bought this way back in the day, think it came out during Mists.

Not the prettiest boy.

1 Like

Yes, you understand how business works. Putting the mount on Twitch/Amazon Prime advertises the game there, while this post advertises Amazon Prime here.

1 Like

I am not sure if many people subscribe to Amazon Prime just for their gaming service (and I am not talking just about WOW).

The chances are that almost everyone who receives that reward already has Prime for other reasons, and those who don’t don’t have it and won’t subscribe just for that.

I also don’t believe people who have Prime and not WOW will subscribe to WOW just for that.

So, what do they gain with this promotion? The hell, I don’t know.

Complete waste of time this month, why did we bother watching twitch streams to get this last year just for it to be recycled in prime rewards, sends a bad message for future twitch rewards as people might just ignore it if it will just end up on prime after twitch then probably the trading post. Really bad idea blizz

1 Like

Why is it bad to give multiple opportunities to get what used to be a store mount?

2 Likes

What is the difference between this and a store mount

Store mount = bought

Twitch = watch a streamer (I don’t remember it being a twitch promo but the person I replied to says it was)

Prime Gaming = free if you already have Prime for whatever reason it is used by many for better ordering service, tv/films etc, use free trial, or sub specifically to get the mount (not sure how that compare store price vs sub price)

Trading Post = use in game currency to buy

The correct term is: ‘‘It is so ugly that only a mother could love its face.’’

2 Likes