This Week in WoW: 2 January, 2024

This Week in WoW: 2 January, 2024

Each week, we'll look ahead to what's in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. New discoveries await in the Dragon Isles when the Seeds of Renewal content update goes live on January 17.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Excellent! Things to do!

1 Like
2 Likes

January 16: I can finally fly without a mount :partying_face::partying_face: as it should have been since the start.

3 Likes

time for season 4. new dungeons and raids

Finally gilneas!

When will druid talent tree come out of beta?

1 Like

Well, 17th.

I’m both envious of (wanna go fast on my druid wheeeee super sonic flapping) and happy for you!

1 Like

Will dragonflying passengers work in the old world?

I wonder what the unique new customizations for Draenei are.

I wonder how Gilneas will look like

Titled “this week” that comes not this week wat

1 Like

Nice to see new Warlock demon forms coming! It gives me hope for an update to the Demon Hunter meta forms. Druids have got so many form customisations I feel like it’s not a massive leap to want to customise the DH meta form in the same way. Not that I want to unlock a whole heap of appearances or anything (though that could be pretty cool), but really just be able to change face, skin, hair, horns etc to more closely match our characters. It irks me that as a female night elf DH I look like an angry Orc x Kul’Tiran when I go meta…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.