Prowl the Night in Style with the Twilight Pack

Prowl the Night in Style with the Twilight Pack

Slip through the shadows beneath the moonlight as the sun sinks below the horizon with this ethereal bundle.

View Full Article

1 Like

30€ apparently. Not a bad price for the set and the mount, considering they tend to cost that separately. Well and it’s also dependant on liking the things, obviously :thinking:

Blizzard can’t help but stir things up huh?
This is sure to cause an uproar with a part of the playerbase.

Ah well… /shrug

I’m waiting for those to come to the defense of showing too much leg and how it’s inappropriate of blizzard to sexualize the pixel character, which didn’t exist!

But the colour scheme is nice, it looks like an ok outfit, but I won’t be spending money on it. It just doesn’t make me go “omg that’s so amazing, I need to have that for my x character(s)”.

1 Like

the AD Puritan Police have kept themselves in check for the past year but maybe its because no one has alerted them to these threads

Mrmm if it ever comes back on sale, maybe. Or just the fox by itself.

I am shocked and outraged… this version of the mog suits my tauren frost DK perfectly and works with the shoulder cape!! why can’t I wear two mogs at once so I get use of both {angry fists}

1 Like

I think it’s lame. Could have been rewards for the event itself. I’m not interested in either the set or the mount, but I’m rather disappointed for those who expressed they particularly loved this set and were hoping it’d be on the currency vendor.

I understand it may come to the TP later for those who don’t have the money but it’s so clearly themed around this month and the event.

3 Likes

Good!

This is why!

rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If anything Blizzard needs to show more skin than that if they want my money

3 Likes

A hip quiver?! :heart_eyes:
Be still my heart!

2 Likes

I’m also shocked and outraged while adding these things on my wishlist :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

HOTS skins were on another level my friend

Hahahaha who pays money for this crap? Wow is a furry game, uninstalled retail. Enjoy the next expansion. So glad I didnt waste money on Disneyflight :+1:

1 Like

Hmmmkay… bye.
Don’t care.

2 Likes

Please God. You can get a massive RPG with hundreds of item sets better than this one for $30. Y u do dis

3 Likes

They’re hooked on the hamster wheel. So brainfried from getting the dopamine fix. It’s bad…

At least I enjoy things instead of complaining all the time :wink:

1 Like

Still waiting on the kirin tor outfit to pop up on the TP. I imagine that this set may not show until next feb. I don’t want it enough to buy it, but I appreciate the option.

Next feb will be a flying gondola, a fluffy pink dress with plumes and a Cupid pet at this point :joy::joy: