Wield Otherworldly Weapons with the Cosmic Weapon Cache

Wield Otherworldly Weapons with the Cosmic Weapon Cache

Gain five armaments forged from the primal fabric of the cosmos when you procure the Cosmic Weapon Cache for a limited time through the in-game shop!

View Full Article

It shouldn’t but it bothers me that these were obtainable ingame and are now being sold.

10 Likes

We’re all born brave, trusting and greedy, and most of us remain greedy.

-Someone at Blizzard probably

6 Likes

Hey guys, buy this thing we gave everyone for free!

4 Likes

The Microsoft Effect.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work, you can’t buy it, it just throws up an error :frowning:

1 Like

lol got those for free and now they’re charging people for them trololololol

3 Likes

It certainly should bother you its a complete disgusting marketing ploy.

3 Likes

reminds me of that gnome that was upset that the flame crown was given for free on trade thingy, and we pretty much trolled and laughed.

now, it´s happening again which now bothers some people.

I mean, be glad you didn’t had to pay extra for it, I guess?

I told you folks a year ago when the acquisition came to a closure and the trading post was added that this will be happen like in every other “live service game” and “MMORPG with a store”.

ESO doesn’t do it any different.
Destiny 2 doesn’t do it any different.

Also, it’s NOT M’thos, it’s actually M’thorus, Dagger of the Grand Design :roll_eyes:

Its not the first time and it wont be the last i personally dont care

They might have tracked what was most popular at the TP then added it to the cash shop.

The inverse could also be true. They may only put cash shop items that don’t sell well on the TP.

I may be making all future purchases based on this theory. :alien:

1 Like

lol
procure
Well aren’t we fancy.
Just say it.

I be honest, I would have loved having the Solemn Watchman’s Garb for purchase on the shop. I didn’t pull the trigger on it back in January and I regret it ever since.

Why are they not shown in the shop to BE bought…??

1 Like

I think they’re only available in the ingame shop, not via battle net app/webpage.

“Learn More” takes you to a browser tab…

Huh o.o neat…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.