⚔ PvP | #soloqueue / #soloQ | New World PvP vs 9.1.5

I tried it, it doesn’t really have an endgame, has potential to kill wow if you ask me

That sounds like its for you the only thing that matters? I believe in a far bigger picture

1 Like

we see about that

Reading this, I felt like I wandered into an asylum for the criminally insane.

I will try very hard to not take that personal

#soloqueue

#soloqueue

You mean killed by the NEW WORLD,with 10 quests in total,that require 50 minutes of walking for literally no reason,buggy movement animations,ugly looking items,and every spell looks the same?

What world do you live in,to be affraid of that game killing wow?

Final Fantasy has the graphics like its from 2008,and its appealing only to weaboos,who are minority.

We hate systems devs are implementing,not the game itself,because game it self has super graphic,animations,cool looking items,and ‘‘realistic’’ fighting styles,compared to anime fighting style,and new world’s ‘‘combat’’ if u can even call it like that.

There’s NEVER going to be a game with wow’s complicated combat system.And i am not talking about non existant pvp balance.
I am talking about character casting animations,spell synergy,spell animations,sounds,complexity of 1 on 1 fight,let alone massive fights,and billion other things,for which my limited knowledge of english grammar is preventing me to write about.

I have played guild wars and guild wars 2,and i like it,actually love it,but it can never come even close to wow.

Armor/weapons are done so perfectly,when playing on bit higher settings,you can actually see who’s wearing what,in other games you cant recognize nothing but weapons.

Graphic is not too realistic,you still have the feeling of playing the actual game,bosses,fights and etc…etc…etc…etc

Some zones are lacking,but that’s someone’s else fault,because it could have been much better looking,judging by everything we have seen so far.

And finally,no one ever actually managed to quit wow.No matter what you do,you will eventually come back,especially those streamers who switched to other games lately.They will eventually come back,grinning and smiling like degenerates to ‘‘try out’’ new systems and new things.

And if it was up to me,i would ban every single of them,because they have been shi…ng and pi…ing on wow 24/7 on their streams,while getting rich of same that wow and its content for years.

None of that matters (don’t get me wrong, i agree with everything here) if your game is built on tedious weird grind systems with a purpose of increasing playtime while ignoring all other aspects that makes the game a fun game.

When you combine this with a weird mentality of “Some specs are FOTM, roll to them or suffer the consequences”, all the things you mentioned above becomes useless.

For example; why would anyone want to play Affliction in arena against all of these BM Hunters, removing all of your DoTs every 15 seconds for free? Or a DH completely reversing them back to you and what not.

And this is just false. We probably have like 1/5 of the numbers we had in peak WOTLK and the peaks we have between expansions are not only getting smaller, playerbase is also saying “done with this expansion” sooner in comparison to other expansions.

Meaning, WoW is only getting worse and worse, not better.

I didn’t follow the entire conversation but soloqeue is a very small thing to implement in a massive game like WoW. Ignoring this request is just another sign that game devs have this weird god complex.

To be honest, the Solo Que would be neat, but i what if you don’t have any friends, or just want to play alone?, i generally think a 1v1 Arena or some sort would be rather neat, but thats more IMO, what do you guys think about it? should they try imploment a 1v1 system or no?.

New World and FFXIV Are all copies of every single asian f2p that has come out since 2010 but with improved graphics, not even worth my time, ill stop playing wow when the game is shutdown for good.
Also, there is a solo queue already, it´s called random bg, if everyone solo queued for rated, it would just be like random bgs but with rating, completely pointless.

new world will have :

Mounts
Areas
BGs
Dungons
Raids
M+
Houseing
Player Owned Ships/boats

Will be pritty OP in pvp if u can sit on a mount shoot enemy with a musket or bow.

The first time i played WoW was MoP , back then 2 mmorpgs got released,

''Swtor and ‘‘Wildstar’’, both called themself the ‘‘WoW killer’’,
After not even 5 months they had to remove their game’s subscriptions and then slowly died, this made Blizzard feel invinsible.

This is not the same situation, the new player will go to New World 100%, also Final Fantasy took over the market really quick the second WoW was slacking.

PvP itself

WoW PvP will have to do alot if they want to compete with that, and they have lost all their reputation since the lawsuit

#soloqueue

I also would like to see Soloque. At the moment it’s very hard to find people to play with if you dont have IRL buddys. And if i manage to find someone chances are very high that they gonna leave after 1st loss. With soloque i would be able to play the arena anytime i want.
But there would be some downsides to it aswell. Like long que times for dps specs, uneven gear and maybe few people trolling… But i’m sure there is someone who could resolve these issues and make it a better experience.

#soloqueue

I can relate 100%

#soloqueue

#soloqueue

LFGqueue

SoloQ is mandatory to WoW

Because community in WoW become awful, its more time spended waitiing than playing the game… majority of comunity behave like they are choosen one, like they gonna tommorow play on tournament, yet they cant pass 1700 rating, but all behave like they can…Game is overly Fake elitist, people brag without cover ! its time to punish such a behaviour with SoloQ

I’m back to the forums now, so I revive this post to say I agree with you.

However, trolling mostly was fun when it had “repercusions” (only in game) and you just didn’t care about it anyway, for example when you were like 14-20 years old and wiped the ocasional raid for giggles.

Now I rarely run into trolls, and if I ever leave a mythic key, it’s my own. Back in Legion people left as the countdown began, haven’t had that yet.

I think once you’re past a certain limit in solo queue-PvP you’d see no trolls. I am sure they exist still, but it’s been a while since I spotted an obvious troll.

Idk what this is i reported it cause has nothibg to Do in pvp forums