⚔ PvP | #soloqueue / #soloQ | New World PvP vs 9.1.5

Honestly this post is akin to the tweets that are like
“Screw big corps. Shop local. Don’t support child labor and greed. - Via IPhone

Yes, I hate that Jeff is a grossly rich, tax-avoiding scumbag. But a good product / service is a good product / service. It’s a weird thing to type out but it’s reality for most of us, day to day life convenience > big picture morals.

3 Likes

I hate “my country”. What game do I play now?

1 Like

wow is ruined by people who can’t go beyond nostalgia :smiley:

2 Likes

But how will it affect England if I play it ?
Also, what if I just kinda like my country and just think it’s OK, do I HAVE to love it ?

Wow is runed by bobby’s greed for more money we all know this …

1 Like

Oh man, the threads today certainly don’t disappoint. :rofl:

I’ve asked Putin several times in the past to invade my country, not much love there.
Still won’t play New World. Doesn’t appeal to me the slightest.

I like Amazonian females. Very much

1 Like

new world looks unbelievably terrible. there is no way this game will be a serious competitor no matter in what pitiful state wow is

1 Like

You got feeling like you don’t belong to none of the culture’s? Kinda outcast? Bullyed hard?

Lol, we don’t ALL do that.
:slight_smile:

I hope this is a troll and people genuinely don’t think like this lol.

1 Like

cant play new world server down :rofl:

Look if you want to kill WoW, you have to make game that is by core a WoW, but better. Because WoW player isn’t looking to build house or collecting furry costumes. What WoW player wants is to climb the ladder to become more powerful and then take dump on everyone who is below them and no game out there allows them to do that.

1 Like

Do you realize Jeff Bezos isn’t even the CEO of Amazon anymore, right?

Do you guys panic during every new mmo release here? And everytime when some mmo gets templorary hype?

By the way, this whole “big” hype around 14 ended with 1mln subs in this game. So it’s not ever near to WoW. And even 14 devs are aware of it.
https://i.imgur.com/wqSjRUM.png
Indeed new king of mmo… ^^

Some people overreact too much.
I guess its new mmo players which didn’t see things like that before.

WoW already survived plenty of same situations.

he wouldn’t
don’t you saw how often twitch are down? his aws would never handle such game and often downtimes will do everything for make NW unplayable

New world won’t have enough content to keep players occupied for more than a month.

People should try other games.

We do this stuff for fun!

6 Likes

Very much this. Puny on the point again.

1 Like

As everyone knows, wow is killing itself. It only takes 1 good expansion for wow to be up the charts again. Nobody does a better job than Blizzard itself.