⚔ PvP | #soloqueue / #soloQ | New World PvP vs 9.1.5

Lost Ark will wipeout the most Online games when it goes live. I would say Path of Exile 2 might as well. Not interested from New World game.

will be fun to play new world with a premade group of 1000 peoples :rofl:
will grant big benefits in pvp.

Bro… what did you smoke?

More importantly: can I have some?

1 Like

the new world open beta is open next week ! YAY !

1 Like

You know that its a completely pointless and waste of time time task going online telling people what to do ?
People always have and always do what they want, thank goodness.

iam so done with wow when new world is out i will stay there …

Fun? an elegant behaviour for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the games were played just for fun. Before the dark times, before the Streamers Era. (semicit)

ive bought that just for curiosity. ill continue to play wow but i guess nw will fill october and november. after that? we’ll see

i bouth 3 delux copyes one for me and rest for my 2 GFs so we can play it together :rofl:
i have already played alpha/beta 400+ hours :rofl:

really? im unsure to try b4 the release. normally i wanna live the 1st days as a surprise.
But the first 2 weeks of oct ill be in holiday so i guess this time ill go for the beta

i bouth mine the first day of preoder opened :rofl:

1 Like

damn. You’re not nice. You want it killed twice ? stop beating a dead horse, dude.

i dont love my country so i guess that makes me free to play new world when it releases…

sweet.

he is no longer the ceo of amazon.

btw, new world SUCKS now. as a player who played the preview beta, i experienced Stagger, and boy what a hoot that was. new world without stagger is just floaty combat without skills and substance.

and anyway, i fought for my country, i earned the right to play other games !
well… i didnt actually FOUGHT for my country. i was in logistics in a place that is very close to high risk area…

Lost Ark still needs to survive its travel to the west. You never know what greedy hands get a hold of it on the way.

Path of Exile 2 is literally just Path of Exile with a new campaign and a few tweaks. It’ll likely be similar to any other major content patch that adds a new league.

New World looks generic, dull and the pay to win controversies aren’t making it appealing to even try out.

You mean Activision or EA?

10 year old clunky JRPG vs new western MMO. easy to choose for non-weebs.

Bro there are tons of difference between PoE 1 vs 2.

Lost Ark i don’t know if you ever played the game but feeling when you hit something it really feels real and you are not overwhelmed by mobs like diablo. Everything is clean and skills are set. 4 men dungeons is just tasty as kebab. Not to mention mounts and playerhouse & travels and raids etc. And Amazon won’t fail in my thought.

New world will be dead within 1-3months

So…If I love my country, that is not Japan, I should play a Japanese game?
No thanks I’m not into JRPGs.