PvP trinket set piece buffed

What does that even have to do with the topic at hand?

1 Like

Best solution is actually disable PvE trinkets but make CC trinket a talent and add other slot with PvP trinket options so you can choose Maledict, Battlemaster etc. They should make 10 different options and that’s it. Then they can create as crazy PvE tinkets as they want. We have options and PvE players won’t complain about farming new trinkets. Simple yet effective.

The weird part is that the PvP trinkets are simming really good, and is some cases are best in slot for many dps specs in PvE. Meanwhile PvE trinkets are overperforming in PvP and kind of mediocre in PvE.

2 Likes

isn’t that actually hilarious aye? Pvp beats Pve, Pve beats PvP in terms of trinkets.
What an Upside down world that is, or SL if I might say so myself. )

Overall, they should nerf pve trinkets by 50% in pvp scenarios, but real problem is , nobody would use face roll climb the ladder.
This way they please pve people which let’s face it, is large portion of database since metric>more played >more options>more time spent>more monniez :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No you are wrong wod ilvl scaling worked great. What was broken was scaling of dmg not items. Thats 2 different things.

2 Likes

Okay if you want to know i will tell you, doesn’t matter if it will be 40% or 80%. There is diminishing return on secondary stats. that cheat death trinkets are better.

1 Like

All depeneds on how overtuned trinkets from PvE will be. Some specs takes huge benerit from versa, some doesn’t. But i don’t think they will be mediocre or weak, coz Ion want everyone to raid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.