Please delete

Post edited by author, removed.

Do not recommend this guild ! The person above send you message while you work! and if you dont awnser him INSTA! he will remove you as friend. when you readd him to talk to the person he says you ignored you and THEN he blocks you! So do not recommend any 1 to join this guild as if he cant accept ppl do work during the day and wont respond . i would se how raiding would be a big problem!

I wanted to see and join the guild but after I saw this like a week ago I havent. sadge

Genuinly curious, how does one suppose to respond right away, when they’re literally at work? Like, what the expectation here? Having your phone with you and nervously checking it every now and then? Because if you don’t, the GM with a patience of a puppy will just remove and block you, as if you personally insulted him?

OK so let me set a few things straight. For one he gave you many hours to respond to him. And you where even online in wow so i understand 100 percent why he removed you as a friend. There are some very nice members in this Guild that are willing to help people with M+ and all manor off other things. And i think people should think twice before making a post and making it hard on people to build on there guild numbers!