Quel'Thalas Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Quel’Thalas in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

I played:

Swahilli - Female Troll Hunter

Started the guild ‘Guardians of Fate’

I cannot remember my buddies names, or the rest of my character names but it would be nice to meet some old guild members.

I played:

Shadowdragon or shadowdrag. I was an undead rogue and played in uhh…Sanctus maybe?

Im sure if you played quel thalas you would remember me because I was a complete troll.

1 Like

I played:

Klixop - Male Undead Warlock

Was in guilds Wargasm, Reverance, Insomniacs, Rainbow Stars.

Spent a lot of time over the years trying to find the people I once played with, if you remember me, please contact me!

Specifically looking for Tuaranna, Romini and Nixizi

I was Roshnak, Tauren Shaman in 2015 onwards up to TBC. Would love to get in touch or play Classic with anyone from the guild or anyone from QT really!

1 Like

Grraarrh/Keis Warlock/druid. Anybody from Aurora going to be playing, or are we all too old now?

3 Likes

Played this character.
Murderkingi, tauren druid.
Would love to get in touch with old guldies and/or people that i played with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to play a Male Troll Hunter called Alshammar and I had a buddy that I used to play with, undead mage and we hung out in EPL and another druid friend that grinded his way from 52-60 in Winterspring to get exalted with the Furbolgs. Hook me up if you remember!

Vanilla: Ashleyetta (druid in Unseen Legion, Risen Phoenix and Truefaith)
TBC: Ashu (hunter in Seven, Unstable Connections).

Happy to reconnect with anyone !:slight_smile:
Battletag is Ashley#22214 for anyone who wants to shout at mefor trolling them on the forums in TBC (I don’t do that anymore…!)

1 Like

Lochnah - Undead - Priest

Mortality (former Myrmidon)

Achillies, Cortez, Sake, Monkehboy, Johnyboy, Lucïa, Whooptidoe, Reetman, Trellmor, Bikkelmans, Darthrogue, Dutchrogue, Blizz, Ashbringer, Shamma, Nocowlevel, Faceless, Fraumuller, Magistra, Toldo, Lucjuh, Cleric, Azgrol, Darka, Shagy, Arson, Lichy, Shamma, Proforce, Blizzera, Xethro, Murderkingi, Tokus, Katastrofeas, Freakin, Pickpocket, Battousai, Sypfen, Razeel, Stendor, Kangie, Brunaz, Demilich, Scarletwitch, Wmil, Bulgur, Brunaz, Maistro, Mpak, Deadlier, Tepes, Ghostwolf, Kangie, Ylt, Sypfen, Bruggie, Pom, Stormlord, Patolog, Tamino, Cicilie, Darc

schichtmscha#2747

6 Likes

Played through Vanilla till around the end of Burning Crusade.
Mainly played my Hunter named Woozel with her trusty wolf Minky. But also played a feral druid named Munkie.

I can’t remember my old guild’s name but I remember my guild leader was called Carlian.
Loved to pvp and was often involved in world pvp events around hillsbrad foothills.

Holy crap, that list of names brings back memories :slight_smile:
What server will you play on?

Expelled#2850 if you or anyone on that list wanna chat :blush:

2 Likes

It sure does bring back memories, that was my intention :smiley: I will be on Pyrewood Village, Alliance. Will add you when I get home!

My characters were Reznik, undead warlock and Aulora, troll mage. I don’t remember any character names I played with, but I loved the vanilla crowd on Quel’Thalas (even if I received a 3-hour ban once in 2008).

Just wanted to say hello!

1 Like

Haha, Ashu, my dude.

I remember you from seven, you did a lot of the work at the time and I raged at Greed about you doing all the work, he got mad and kicked me.

I mean, I would of kicked me as well, I was a little s**t back during TBC :stuck_out_tongue:

I was known as Kamos, I still am to people who know me.

2 Likes

I never knew that! I remember your name from the time though!

Nice to hear from you!

I was a hunter at the time, called Beowulf, I had a weird letter in the name.

Looking for anybody from Early-Mid TBC who played in One Wish, especially Ligosuth and Kabale… they were cool dudes.

1 Like

I remember that name too! I’m actually going to be on alliance on pyrewood but if you’re about, hit me up!