Question about the server

Hello,

I played on horde since classic different classes. Managed to clear the content on hc in mostly every expansion.
So, for Shadowlands, I decided to play on the Alliance side.
Character wise I am thinking of: DH, Hunter or Resto Druid.
My question is: is Silvermoon a good place to come and invest?
How is the community? There are enough active players?
If there are any guilds interested in signing a veteran player with experience in clearing mostly hc content and M+15. I will gladly create a character there and PM you.
Im interested in an active guild for Shadowlands that we can clear at least full hc content and M+15s. Raiding Mythic is a plus.

Hello Annavar! Welcome to the Alliance :slight_smile:

I’d say Silvermoon is a great server, has its share of rude people, but would say the % of them is the same as any other server. As the population is higher, you might bump into them a little more frequently.

Trade chat is the same as any huge realm, filled with boosting ads… Community wise I’d say it all ends up with the guild you pick. You just need 20 good friends to make your game time amazing.

We’re looking for a hunter, so I’m gonna share my guild ad to see if it’s something you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Wishes of great adventures,
Dostoievski

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. If it is fine with you I would like to join your guild and “raise” with it during Shadowlands also

Hello Stèroids!

Thanks for your interest :slight_smile: Would need to get to know you a little bit better, add me on discord for a chat.

Best of wishes,
Dostoievski

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.