Question regarding RP hubs

Hello Argent Dawn!

I’ve recently returned after a long break from RP and was wondering which RP hubs exist outside of the usual suspects such as Stormwind, Duskwood and Redridge.

I’ve always enjoyed RP’ing in locations all over Azeroth, such as Pandaria, Uldum, Northrend and so on, but I am uncertain where I could find RP in those places as an individual without a guild (currently that is).

If anyone could shed some light on any potential RP hub, then that would be great.

1 Like

I’m not 100% where, but The Fallen Leaf , afaik, operate in Pandaria.

Feralas is usually a good spot, just do a /who and are if any obvious RP guild names are about (like mine) then come say hi.

Great, thanks.

I will make sure to take a look around.

Not. Duskwood.

2 Likes

She asked outside those 3 areas.

I will say it anyway!

1 Like

It’s mostly because I really want to explore and utilize more of Azeroth for RP, since there’s a lot of wonderful locations, which can provide interesting RP.

Such as traversing through the scorching heat of Uldum or getting lost in the krasarang wilds :smiley:

I tried going to a few zones (Swamp of Sorrows, Blasted Lands, Tanaris) and did a /who during the evenings, but I couldn’t find anyone sadly. But I will check out Feralas as Daleshar mentioned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit sees some activity just about every day.

Best just do a /who to see where people and guilds are currently located. Argent Archives may help too.

I highly recommend you check out Dun Morogh! There’s many hubs there, like Kharanos and New Tinkertown, and usually that’s where the Assemblage of Uld hangs out.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone.

I will make sure to take a look around the different areas to find some RP :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.