Raid Difficulties Can No Longer Be Changed Inside A Raid

Please Blizzard, tell us that it’s only a bug for the moment and you will fix that, couse lots of mounts collectors are just doing last boss of LOTS of raids to farm those mounts on multiple alts using the lockout method, we need that. Without that method we are all really demotivated on farming a 1% (or less) mount… Thats the only reason I’ve level up lots of alts, we arleady have the “penality” of one try a week, please, at least lets us just kill last boss with the lockout like we always have done in the past 10 years…

2 Likes

They hate mount collectors yet we are some of the most active players go figure .

2 Likes

yeah mounts collectors are active players also when all ppls froze account between patches.

We need to make blizzard fix that, arise collectors, let your voice be heard!

3 Likes

pls change it back! Or put in a skip, to the last boss!!!

3 Likes

Yeah at least a skip for old content will be great!

2 Likes

I didn’t know you could even do this before. How did it work?

enter raid with a pg, kill all except last boss, invite another pg, give him leader, switch difficult, kick first pg, kill boss with the second pg

In this way u can always just go with another pg and kill just the last boss without repeat all the raid

I find this change completely useless. Maybe it happened unintentionally but his needs to come back. At the end of the day people who want to farm will do it as you get gold clearing up the whole raid but this will take them away from other activities beneficial for other players as party raids etc…

Man after i got Midnight i swore ill never farm a mount again, got Jaina mount for cool flying and Midnight for cool ground mount, never chasing that 1% mount again.

Believe it or not guys it just dropped!!!

They want us to play games how they want us to.

Why would you think those changes happened:

• Removed Legion Legendaries Passives
  • All other Legacy Items Passives Removed
  • Twinking is nerfed, you will get experience if you lock exp
  • Chromie Time disabled at Max level
  • Covenant Abilities Removed from Legacy Content
  • Raid Difficulties Can No longer be Changed Inside a Raid.

All of those things are not “competitive” in meaning that it has balancing problems, like PVP or PVE.

No one whined about using Legion Legendaries at low level, nobody was angry because people skipped ICC and killed only Lich King, etc.

NO ONE WANTED THESE CHANGES ! ! !

They just want us to play the game by THEIR RULES.

And it’s disgusting. Those things are meant for fun, no need to “balance” them.

2 Likes

Just put the damn mount on some vendor for a million gold or two. Or into the BMAH. This “farming” of icecrown with the shortcuts and lockouts is really just a farce by now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.