Raider IO is amazing

You’re kind of knocking on the door of the problem I’m pointing out. I can’t have +10 experience if I’ve never done a +10 before, as I need to do the +10 to get experience.

And so far I’ve found people are much more strict on io at this point. I see a lot of groups asking for the 1000 score for 10s,which assumes you’ve done the 10s already. I’m not saying it’s universal, I’m saying it’s very rare.

And in those groups where I do get an invite, when it becomes clear I’m new to the affix people generally have a low threshold for staying if it looks like the key won’t time, even if it’s my key. Which means I don’t get any score or experience in dealing with the affix.

As stated I’m not begrudging the system of io use, I’m just pointing out there’s a very low level of tolerance towards tanks who need to learn the affix and do it the first few times, which makes it difficult for them to actually learn it. I’ve read the tutorials, watched the vids, but that’s nothing against doing it myself. I just think the attitude in players changes massively between 9 and 10,where 9 players are alright with some mishaps, but 10 players insist on perfect exe ution which makes it hard to breach the gap. I’ll do it eventually it’s just really difficult when the pressure from the word go in that 10 is to get it perfect first time or the key is abandoned.

As said I get why people are like this, I’m just saying I’m not really fond of it. I want to learn to do it so I can be a better tank and it seems my only option is to find a guild that will help me learn, but even that seems difficult as most guilds I’m looking at want reliable mufhoc runners, not people who want to become reliable mythic runners. Does that make sense?

How are they bad players when they use it to do 19’s and your best this season is a 9 ?
There is no logic behind your rant. You accuse somebody of being a baddy but yet they have out raided you out dungeoned you and out PvPed you in every aspect . Yet you still think you are better can you please explain why ?

Thats an opinion, not a fact.

And its flat earth level dumb.

1 Like

True. But pug life is hard. Best advice I can give and im far from a pro. Try to find people to play with by joining push groups. Often they are not as experienced and might even be ok to not be on time with the +10 and work from there. Thats how I got started this season after a 2 year break.

Best advice though. Find a decent guild and you be doing +10s all the time since you are a tank.

RIO is essentially designed so that people have more control over who they invite to their parties for dungeons/raids. Its what people do with that information that actually causes the issues because naturally people don’t like to get rejected.

I’ve not been selected for content I can clearly do before, I pretty much thought “oh well” and moved on, I’ve also had under-geared players beg me for the tank spot before because they apparently had 1600ish rio on another character. I used the information I had on that character (ilvl and rio) like an insurance policy to protect my run thus did not invite this player.

I don’t see the welfare gear you speak of, I was interested to see what you were seeing and looked at their profile which I rarely do.

Do I need a special type of equipment to see this gear?

1 Like

If u are alliance u can join the scared of dungeons community to learn the +10’s :slight_smile:

Scared of Dungeons

2 Likes

Are they paying you or something?

1 Like

No you don’t, you just try and pretend to be smarter than the average forum person.

Nice try, df.

Welcome back you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was fully expecting to see people here bashing and defending r io.
Well I was partialy correct I guess. People are are attacking each other lol…

Raider io sure has the tallent to stir up trouble. Be it at itself or between the players… :rofl:

1 Like

So can someone explain me this :joy:
Tonight i had hc warfront with ppl 420+ and we fail…loose fight. I got another grp 400+ We done hc wf And All grp before had high rio etc… someone would say… Yeeaaa they got iq high… bud that was lie :neutral_face::joy:
Btw it was Alliance xD

This is civil war… :joy:
I have it but dont like it and most time i take ppl with no rio or low. xD
And have better experience than with high rio. Only what I dont take it is low ilvl… Like ppl que for key 5+ with 320 ilvl etc

Weird how all the people complaining about m+ being “easy welfare content” don’t even manage to do the “easy welfare content”

1 Like

How many were afk from each group.

Or

“Oh man, this is conclusive proof that ilevel doesn’t matter!!!” From now on I’m going to take the lowest ilevel people possible because this proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lower the ilevel, the better chance of success.

And its lose, not “loose”.

Thing is no one was afk. First grp no one soakead even if few of us write in chat etc-
Some ppl when they died had problem to relase and get back to grp. It was like I m waiting someone to give me a kidney lol. Another grp I take 5 healers ( first had 3 or 4 cant now remember ) and I think only 2 was dead and get back to grp quick, It was longer fight with boss but we did it. In this case ilvl dont have some big thing, but in weekly m+ it have a lot!

Ty for link will check it out!

2 Likes

This. I’ve never had to worry about raiderio, and my Mythic+ activity have started ramping up the last two weeks. Hoping for it to continue, but raiderio never stopped me from doing anything.

If raiderio bothers you, and you don’t have friends to run with, find keystone communities that don’t use the addon/site.

2 Likes

It is worth checking out the link :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As a member, I can vote for this.

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be able to find like minded people and get that +10 done before weds! It’d definitely help to have a group that is more interested in getting the dungeon done and sees a time as a bonus! That’s just what I need to start shaping up!

1 Like