Raider IO is amazing

Come join Scared of Dungeons. Go through Sinaaki’s link.

1 Like

Worse mate. They are in cahoots with Cambridge Analytics, trying to get all your personal info to manipulate you at the next elections. True story bro.

Lets be honest, even high RIO of 2k won’t help you to get into groups if you’re a feral, enh or some arms warrior.

You are absolutely useless and don’t bring anything nice to the party in comperison to rogue or dh.

The reality of none meta class is that people will decline you in most cases even if you have a decent rio. Thx Blizzard for an excellent balance

Your inability to accept the facts is common for a delusional person. Everything you vomit on forums supports that.

Mmmm the smell of sundays trainwreck thread, ft the usual crowd.

I personally think RIO is stupid, just as GS was back in Wrath. Personally don’t use it, don’t need to as I don’t pug and when I pug its a Tuesday to get weekly.
I do 10s and above both in and out of time, personally not bothered and don’t see the point in pushing above, maybe a +15 for achievement, but otherwise no.

Is RIO a tool people use for pugging? sure, let them if it makes them feel better about who and what they take. I’m not stopping them.
Just wish people would not whisper “check my rio” in the former cases of me having pugged for raids etc :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. SoD is a fantastic community to get relaxed keys done, wether you wanna do it in time or nah.

Take the “ALIENS” meme, replace the face of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, with your own and replace the “ALIENS” text with " hOrDe bIAs".

Memeworthy.

Can we get this Ragnartoast banned somehow? Most immature troll I’ve seen so far, at least be a funny troll and not a 12yo one please.

You post more often !

I agree.

Don;t really care if someone gets left out because they can’t be bothered to do some of their own keys, or because they can;t be bothered to learn something in a game, for them everything should be given instantly, and if they cannot complete high end level content then the game is not good, because they are paying for it and “cannot” play the content, while the reality is that a game with no challenge whatsoever is a boring game, and also you are playing with other people. So if you drag other people down with you they will be pissed for good reasons.

The point is that people who are better in a game cannot have their own content because envy, because noobs that stay noobs can’t be bothered to learn, and if they can’t have it all, no one can, in the end it’s the same in real life and in game, envy, of money, of skills, of pretty much everything, really is the fruit of all evil.

And you can deny it all you want and say that’s i’m a nerd for saying this, but it’s the truth, shaming tactics don’t really work on me, so give it your best shot, i know i am right.

In the end there are 2 kind of people, the ones who get better, and the ones who don’t learn, because “insert reason here”.

Also, unlike in legion you can now show your main raider io, so there is no excuse even if you like using many alts like me, and even in legion i still managed to go into + 15 groups with my alts, so yea.

How is it marketing anything. Raider io is a free to use addon/website.

1 Like

I can not explain how important this part of your comment really is. Vanilla raids alone where designed with 15 out of 40 people afking/completely slacking.

Do people honestly believe that the legendary Burning Crusade hc dungeons where super duper hard? No, it’s just that 2 or 3 people from the group had no idea what the hell they are doing or what the hell the trash/bosses do.

I find too many people with 1000+ score who dont even know the basics of their class yet, i find it too unreliable since i find so many boosted people :confused:

EDIT : still better than checking ilevel alone i suppose

1 Like

I do look at peoples score when i make a group, but seeing as my own skill ceiling is at around 11-12 for now, i almost never tend to go strictly for meta, since it simply doesnt matter at that level.
When you get to higher keys it does but indeed way too many people absolutely want that Rdruid or prot warr for their 10 because they only see meta…

1 Like

Bit harshly worded but many truths here xD

Yeah, but Mythic 10+ keystones ARE NOT designed to have 25% of the group afk/slacking like raids were in Vanilla.

They are timed, every second counts and a key upgrade requires the entire group to focus and give their best for the duration of the dungeon.

We’re not playing Classic WoW yet, we are playing retail high end content, what logic drew you to make a statement like that?

Please try? I’m not a Psyduck :kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.