Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

Cool. I like the shoulders. 9/10. Black horns would make it 10.
4/10 Very Generic :( <3
Frost need Some more ICE 6/10
7/10 never liked the dreadwake helmet
7/10 - A nice set, but I don't think it exactly fits a Death Knight
---------------
@Hyneken Yeah I know it's a Blizzard created set, I'm just wearing it temporarily while I'm building the one I want to wear. Guess I'll have to go to one of these threads when I have that one ;)

Yours looks pretty damn nice though (aside from the boots clipping through the robe), 9/10.
@EpÀpyhÀ Sorry to be grim but it does not looking very "Death Knighty". Instead it looks silly and garish. The colours do not quite match together with the hat.

2/10

@Neebba Seems we have very different opinions on the previous one! ^^ Your transmog is decent enough but is really just a Blizzard created set so you won't score much for having things done for you!

4/10
8/10

nice colour.. but dwarf and it thus it looks a bit oversized on u )=
generic, trousers dont match 3/10
7/10. Looks more like Blood spec than Frost.
9/10 - not 10 coz i want that too :))
looks fine I guess, change the shoulders only
7/10
Very purple. Very sleek. Just like Cillit Bang or any other grime and lime scale removal solution. Which works well with your name, and what your guild should be doing to the Alliance!

I normally vote down full or near-full Blizzard sets quite harshly, but this one works well as stated above. You've also used the googles, your hair, the tabard and swords well enough in your customisation.

8.5/10
8/10 It looks dope. But the shoes doesn't match and the beard is cliping through your waist.
7/10

Very cool and different but some aspects just don't quite work for me. the belt for example.
Belt and weapon are kinda ruining it all, the rest is fine 7/10
Solid 8/10 Color scheme is spot on!
Its good but 3/10 just because it fits more to a warrior to me...
6/10 - you might want to work on that belt :P

For me i'm trying to achieve this Nazgul from lotr look. wish we had better cloak options.
3/10, very basic and standard at this point.
5/10

Looks pretty okay, but the legs and the belt seems off from the rest of the set.