Rate the transmog above you III

Wow imagine being you. You obviously dont know how transmog threads work do you? Everyone can post again as long as it isnt atleast 2 posts after his last reply. And if you don’t believe me go browse literally every single transmog thread and come again and tell me what you discovered. (you can even check this one btw)

1 Like

i was using the Deathstalker helm mog?

1 Like

You had a different one than the one equipped right now.
7.5/10.
Tabard saved that set for you :wink:

2 Likes

ok ty :smiley:

1 Like

@Arath

Great mog! Really like it. 9/10

1 Like

@Bolzer

Really like everything.
Great with the yellow on the shoulders and the weapons, also on the legs.
9/10

3 Likes

Mine wins, you should all retire and bow before me! Oh and, you’re welcome!

1 Like

Not a big fan. I’m sorry

1 Like

Don’t like. Sorry 3/10

1 Like

What are u a Roman ? What is that nickname as well ? This aint no soccer baby 0/10 :smiley:

1 Like

You only exist as Zlatan let’s you exist! You look a bit confused too, a bit like a horned Rogue :rofl: 1/10

1 Like

Soccer is women sportz boi, dont u dare giving me 1/10 with the tmogg ur ballin with :-1: p.s. skip me, rate Hedo. :v:

1 Like

Not bad, I like it 8/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a sad day when you have to ask people to skip you and rate the guy above, still 1/10 I’m afraid, regardless of your pitiful plea…Move on. :+1:

1 Like

Eh ? R u ok ? I said skip me cuz you already voted, meaning no need to vote on my mogg again, and for next folk to give you a rating. Hope u get it now :raised_hands:anyway peace out fam :v:

1 Like

Are you a demon or demon hunter? This transmog has quite unique idea of four eyes. But which 2 are yours? Do you even have eyes?
The rest of the transmog seems common to me, Illidari style. But I must say that it is one of the best of this kind that I have seen.
You are not bare chested and colours fit together.
So I would give it 7/10

2 Likes

5/10 just basic

1 Like

hmm, weird mog for a DH but if you RP a bit it could make sense:

like a DH that fell in love with nature, maybe even lived with the druids for a while and ended up adopting part of their culture and traditions. i like how even the horns turned into antlers lol

6/10

1 Like

You’re correct buddy, I totally read that post wrong so my apologies.

2 Likes

Basically the full starter set, but it looks cool anyways 6/10 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like