Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Really fits a trait of how a hunter should blend with her environment

9/10
7/10
10/10 because Thor
Hmm. looks kind of plain. Not realy something I would imagine void elf wearing. Altough seems fitting for a monk. 6/10
looks nice, should change the gloves

8/10
9/10, shoulders are a personal favorite of mine and you've paired them up really well
9/10 Very scary looking tank. Love the shoulders and the Tabard still brings that sense of someone who fights for the light.
7/10

Your armor looks great! Your weapon ruins it a bit though... But it could also be the angle in armory view.
Looks cool but the scrolls on the left make the look a little bit off. Also fiery frost mage? 9/10.
Nice looking shaman transmog that works very well. Not very original tho.
8/10
I never liked those boots from Firelands. They look like socks. The shoulders don't match either.

5/10
The helmet doesnt match 6/10
Looks like some type of aquatic action figure hehe

10/10
7,5/10 not bad :)
9/10 love the use of blues. Would make an awesome transmog for a Frost Mage :)
It goes together really well, although it's definitely not to my tastes - still a solid 8/10.

I like to think of this as my "Tedrassil infiltration suit". :P

https://imgur.com/a/sZaSKqf
15/07/2018 10:38Posted by Pinchpenny
It goes together really well, although it's definitely not to my tastes - still a solid 8/10.

I like to think of this as my "Tedrassil infiltration suit". :P

https://imgur.com/a/sZaSKqf

That is great haha. I see you have the torches ready :'D
dude you forgot to rate

anyway I like the redness of your armor, the weapons doesn't really go well tho

8/10

-------------

I'd consider this armor as a symbol of revenge after Burning of Teldrassil
@Orcinus -
Well it definitely all matches! (purple and gold - very Darnassusy (Darnassian? Darnassus-esque? Whatever, you know what I mean) Not really my taste, but it definitely fits. Except the helm. Not sure if it's just the wow armory or what, but it looks a little out of place - 8/10
8/10 - all pieces match well, only thing I'm not too keen on is your helm.