Rate the transmog above you part 3

Well it looks alright. It's not bad, nor very conspicuous. You look like an ordinary spellcaster in my opinion. 5/10
Looks cool, dark and mostly matching (scythe seems out of place); doesn't scream disc to me though, more shadow or lock. 7/10
Cant really rate much. But it looks simple and elegant. I give it a 6/10
You're not a priest = 0/10.
Your name as a druid however 10/10.
Very original transmog! I'm not really keen on the head but I might be biased because I don't like helmets on any of my characters.

8/10 from me :)
It's a little typical for me, you see a lot of priests (mostly NE/BE/Draenei) running Mooncloth Robe+T5/T8/T19 Shoulders, but it's impossible to say it doesn't look great. Staff matches nicely.

Bare feet though? What's up with that? Gloves are very oddly coloured, too, are there no good options?

7/10.
Looks vanilla style, maybe too normal. 5/10
9/10

Men in white cloaks, they always take me to a happy place.
8/10 Very nice feel of the class. I wouldn't mix gold with silver and add purple gem to it.
Looks unique and all fits together very well.
8/10
8/10 Quite nice, i like the colors, but in my opinion the helm doesn't match the rest of the set.
8/10 Seems to work well.
I like the overall look 8/10
i like it, cool but casual great weapon choice 10/10
8/10.. Weird-!@# Shoulders doe
actually kinda unique look. i like robe-less mogs on undead female. to bad the shoulders didnt have red glow instead, would have been perfect.

9/10! i would try to change the shoulders maybe.
7/10 Not one of my personal favorite Tier sets.
7/10

I can always appreciate a fellow engineer but my god do I hate that helm!
But simplistic white and it mostly fits - perhaps a change of belt would suit it more, though?
I like your mog - only thing I would change is a weapon mog. I don't like the look of the Artifact weapon at all. ( have mogged all 3 on my 110 Preist )

9/10

BTW the Goblin is supposed to be a fun mog - and I take onboard what you said about the belt.

PS ignore some of the gear choices on this toon - it's all about iLevel for BG's :)
Leveling/10

Hehe, no I quite like the more simple style transmog, I'd like to see some sleek shoulders with it tho, the colour scheme is very nice