Rate the transmog above you! đŸč

I know it is a full set, but I like the set very much. 8/10, I think the choice of shield supplements the set quite nicely

Very nice Human warrior
9/10
Not the biggest fan of the weapon but tastes differ

The weapons look quite weird on armory for some reason, they look way better in game!

I kinda get it but I dont like that the weapons have gold. I’d rather use MT or PvP tints.
8/10

Note to the next poster: my mog is absolutely perfect in any moment and time so even if you rate 1/10 it’ll still be awesome.

hmmm, 7/10?
I dont get the booties TBH!

Suits strangely well I actually like this one. I’ll go 8/10.

5 for the mog, 6 billion for the name.

I’m going 7 out of 10. I think I see what you were going for but I believe your pants have lost their mog so there’s a blue/red clash happening.

Fix that and it’s probably an 8/10. Not sure I like the cold belt light vs the warm shoulders, and the reds don’t really match. The potential is here, but that particular piece jumps out.

I don’t get the wings but I like it overall and it has a distinctive feature, a dragon in panda form as visage? Anyway, 9/10

1 Like

I found the belt a bit out of place because of the green gem. But other than that, pretty fire. 8/10

Really dope fel theme, the transmog goes very well with orc aswell. Pulling one point since the red / fiery colorway of the helm, bow, belt and wrists looks a little off, could just be the display pic though. 9/10!

9/10 suits an UD rogue

I give 6/10, because the belt and the tabard sadly don’t fit

7/10, feels more suited for a druid, with the horns, but what do I know
servers back up yet?

One of the best Pirate mogs I’ve seen, 10/10

A bit simple, yet fitting
9/10

A simple but fitting Vulpie Pirate? Like!

8/10

9/10
Very nice mog, but no gloves will give you blisters while mining :smiley:

1 Like

7/10

Gives me superhero vibes, albeit a bit creepy with them glasses
 xo

7/10
Not much can go wrong with the classic CN transmog, but your guild tabard kills it.