Rate the transmog above you! šŸ¹

Gurl you are naked!

Cover up!

10/10.

1 Like

Gurl, you have a gorgeus Shalā€™dorei body AND awesome glowing arcane tattoosā€¦ and you hide it with those heavy robes and ceremonial garbsā€¦
Loosen up! :tropical_drink:

10/10 - But skip me and rate Elunaera!

1 Like

Where??!! WHERE!!!

0/10. No red hair and no spectacles. In some countries thatā€™s a war crime.

1 Like

Iā€™m literally full set Andy, you can also visualize floating shards glyph above my head, it is a crucial part of the fashion that I call ā€œthere is never enough purple glowing thingiesā€

Soon I will be Red all over! :smiling_imp:

Yeah the nighthold mythic set is so nice, goes well into many purple looking transmogs. Iā€™m not a fan of using robes myself but I can understand if some people are.

A solid 7/10 warlock set Iā€™d say. Then again it is very hard to do a bad warlock transmog.

Nice mog overal Soulā€¦ Only thing I personally have an issue with is part of the chest piece; it feels out of place. Maybe a dark tabard could fix that? Anyway, Iā€™d give it a 8/10 overal.

Hereā€™s what Tah currently looks like:

Simple but effective for a hunter. The double barrelled gun looks good too

9/10

Really like the mog but the weapons donā€™t match the rest so 8/10.

Nice mog. Very fitting for a priest but the tabard does not fit. The kyrian tabard might fit, or no tabard at all.

It breaks the whole color scheme of white/blue.

8/10

1 Like

Itā€™s part of the whole vanilla naxx bis set :smile:
Iā€™m wearing T3 and the tabard is from the same zone as naxx was + itā€™s unobtainable so I always use it. But thx for the feedback!

Yeah havent mogged the chest yet. Should have it mogged by tonight, im trying to find the right ā€œloreā€ mog seeing as how im pretty much done writing my toonā€™s story. Well part one anyway

1 Like

Errrr I will be rating Uda since that was the last vote, but nice new haircut Souldefiler! :smiley:

I was looking forward for a good transmog with that chest piece! Nice!

8.5/10

Itā€™s simple and nothing fancy, but it works. Iā€™m getting a bit of a medieval vibe. Iā€™m not sure on the weapon, so you lose points for that. A solid 7/10.

Pretty basic, but fitting for a Troll.

6.5/10

My friend you look like youā€™ve walked out of the worgen starting zone! Looks cool imo, 10/10! Mines generic but itā€™s taken me time to get the ā€˜heroicā€™ tint for boots so :rofl:

1 Like

4/10

the good:
-red colour for Blood DK

the bad:
-itā€™s a set

I like it tbh; Iā€™d probably like it more if it was edgy cause lock still, 9/10.

1 Like

I like it, definitely gives off DK/Scourge vibes!
edit forgot score - 8.5/10
Decided to get my priest rated, be gentleā€¦