Rate the Transmog above

Nice and fitting
I like the tabard 8/10
very priest like, not sure if the shoulders match the simplicity of the robe but a solid effort overall 6.5/10 for me due to weapon not matching at all and generally the set being too all over the place but the theme is there.
6/10

Power Rangers wasn't my favorite :)
Very nice set for an orc, fel everywhere..10/10
Oh dear, I feel that your collar and staff may be over compensating slightly.
6.5/10
7/10
8/10
7.5/10 nice purple theme you know it is an arcane mage before seeing the weapon.
I like it - it's not quite your fault its more of an outdated graphics thing but the chest doesnt match with say the shoulders or the more advanced pieces.

Would give 8/10 coz the shoulders are waaay to overused
27/11/2017 11:14Posted by Jamiebot
I like it - it's not quite your fault its more of an outdated graphics thing but the chest doesnt match with say the shoulders or the more advanced pieces.

Would give 8/10 coz the shoulders are waaay to overused

Looks very good. Sadly it only looks good when standing still because draenei males are horrible. :p

8/10
7/10 just because horde PVP sets this expansion have been red so it matches the colours used in the other pieces.
8.5/10 I would give higher maybe 10/10 but that cup or whatever you have on your head... Please i beg you replace it xD... Great colors though! <3
Decent, though the colors on some of the pieces stick out a bit, mainly the belt and boots.

7/10
Good fire theme
8/10
F

01/12/2017 09:48Posted by Webelen
Good fire theme
8/10

For the sole reason that the Green wrecks my head its 7/10 even though it matches v well and is different
pretty solid. 8/10
5/10

honestly there a lot of weird matches like the shoulder and the waist..
6/10

Like the classic vibe to it, but personally doesn't sit well on a human male model in my eyes.
02/12/2017 04:32Posted by Crematorium
6/10

Like the classic vibe to it, but personally doesn't sit well on a human male model in my eyes.

you should go full elite pvp set if you want to do such a mog and dont use that tabard man! :P

5/10
A rare 10/10 I would say there. Simply, with a rare tabard that works well.

Slight animation discrepencies but that is more to do with older items being used. Good stuff!