Rated Arena - Not Getting Rewards

Greetings,

A friend and I are no longer receiving Honour, Conquest or Anima rewards from rated PvP, from both wins and losses.

Up until yesterday we were getting honour and conquest from rated 2v2 arena, working towards the PvP quest ‘Observing Arenas’ - which is currently at 890/1500. However, today we stopped receiving any rewards from this activity.

We are still receiving rewards from Arena Skirmishes.

Our conquest bar is only slightly full at about 465/2750 each, so we don’t appear to be capped.

Is this a bug, and if so - is there a way for us to reimbursed? We have about 3 or 4 wins where we have sadly received no reward (except rank increase - currently at 323).

Thank you :slight_smile:

Update:

Looks like this is a common issue with 2v2 arenas. I’ve seen multiple threads now, and this especially popular one on the US forums:

Nearly two weeks with no great vault rewards, this feels really unfair :slightly_frowning_face:.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me on my death knight. My druid is getting honor and conquest though

1 Like

24 hours have passed and there’s been no change in either currency, sadly - same for my teammate.

1 Like

My teammate and I have the same problem since last week already. Skirmishes work fine but there are no rewards except rating change for rated arena. I already submitted a bug report last week but appearently nothing changed…

1 Like

Greetings,

a friend and I experienced exactly the same behavior. Skirmishes are functional and rated PvP doesn’t reward anything except of rating changes. So far we found no solution.

2 Likes

I see this is an issue in a few other forum posts, including the US forums. Still not getting rewards from 2v2 rated, sadly.

Seems like a new 60 thing?

1 Like

My Friernd and I are also new 60s and were stuck at 800ish honor for our first vault pvp item. Im hoping the reset will fix this.

Anyone tried after reset?

1 Like

That is the about the same amount that our honour stopped too! Hoping to see how this reset goes…

Edit: Nope, still no rewards!

Edit 2:

Looks like this is a common issue with 2v2 arenas. I’ve seen multiple threads now, and this especially popular one on the US forums:

Nearly two weeks with no great vault rewards, this feels really unfair :slightly_frowning_face:.

3 Likes

Hello again,

we tried to get honor this week and at the beginning it turned out to continue as last week but for some reason we received rewards as soon as our team rating was >500. I’m not sure whether this was just a coincidence or if there is a lower limit. I did a quick Google research and didn’t find any resources mentioning this condition.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue and on multiple characters.

I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago and about a week later I got a very nicely worded message saying there’s was nothing they could do, it was clearly a bug and that it needed reporting to the development team.

Bugs happen, I know… but what is frustrating is the complete lack of acknowledgement from blizzard. Just let us know the issue is being addressed PLEASE!

3 Likes

One of my alts had this same issue so I made a bug report and a ticket for it.
The only thing costumer support could tell me that they are unaware that there is an issue with this.
Well GG blizzard this issue has been here for a month now and you still dont know that this issue is here? Seems like your report a bug feature ingame is also not working!

I’ve been having this issue too, and my ticket response was essentially “you can’t prove you’re missing rewards so we can’t give you them, suck it up and report a bug”… I didn’t even ask for the rewards I just want them to address and fix the issue!

Hi,

If you suspect that something is not working as intended then its is best to report this a bug, via the in-game bug report tool.

This option sends reports directly to the QA and Development team, who can better investigate, additionally these reports include game-data which is included, which better aids in those investigations.

If there is something wrong then the development team can work on deploying a patch or hotfix.

Please note that Customer Support is unable to add or alter your Honor/Conquest totals.

1 Like