Rated PvP Temporarily Closed to Cross-faction Groups

can you at least switch of the cross faction in lfg until u fix the bug pls ? its kinda annoying looking trough the others factions groups in lfg if we cant play with them and would also be nice to know how many ally groups there are in qeue insta instead of having to go trough them 1 by 1

4 Likes

I just hope that when microsoft takes over, fires you all, you have to go to work in the mine … clowns

5 Likes

There were times when they did a lot of content in a few months, now they weren’t enough to make cross-faction groups without bugs) And it took them several years to make a poop with dragons) I think it will be the most. the most shameful addon, if only because the video is the most vile and boring. I would not want them sent to the mine, these mediocrity are useless there, I would not even trust them to peel potatoes at McDonald’s

5 Likes

Let me guess, there were reports about this on PTR already and despite that they still released it ? Actually just a wild guess here but wouldn’t be surprised.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised at this

4 Likes

Any updates? Still cannot play with my friends and its Tuesday already. What kind of compensation will you offer?

2 Likes

Give us money Back

3 Likes

We can play crossfaction-pvp next reset again. At least it’s working on US.

1 Like

UPDATE 5:55 CEST 8 June

With maintenance earlier this morning, we’ve re-enabled cross-faction rated PvP queues for every realm in this region.

We’re continuing to monitoring this closely.

Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Can we get some transparency on how this occured and what steps you’ve taken to ensure similar issues don’t occur in future please?

OMG he knows my name!

8 Likes

Yes, but he said my name twice!

1 Like

Oh god Blizzard you’re the worst company ever. Why do we even pay for this?

Because your mindless sheep that don’t know any better? :smiley:
if you want to complain do it with your wallet it’s the only language blizzard understands

1 Like

When will wargames be working for cross faction?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.