"Rating Unchanged"

So what if it is disabled? What do you gain from solo queue rating in an off season? False sense of skill maybe?

As some have mentioned, it would be nice to gain rating this way to upgrade pvp gear for alts.

Correct me if it’s been hotfixed but I thought you can’t upgrade PvP gear?

You’re supposed to be able to.

‘You’re supposed to be able to’ and ‘you can’ are different things.

Can you or not?

You are supposed to be able to, they just screwed up the hotfix and will likely fix it on monday or tuesday, maybe wednesday.

Great thanks

Then I take back what I said at the start

Uhm no, they didn’t “screw up” the hotfix.

Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.

So just wait patiently 'til Wednesday.

Hopefully will work. Would be a nice way to gear up some alts that have been left behind.

Becareful changing specs and queueing into solo shuffle. Lost all my rating as shadow when I went back and now at 0 again.

Sounds like an oversight by Blizzard, it wouldn’t make much sense if it would be intended to reset your rating just for swapping the spec you queue as back and forth. Remember to report it, and make a thread about it. Make noise so it gets noticed.

However, you’re supposed to start over from scratch when you queue as a different spec you haven’t queued as before in that season (incl. off season), compared to what you queued as earlier. That’s the intended design.

In other words, you’re supposed to have different ratings for different specs, in rated shuffle. It just sounds like an oversight if it keeps resetting every time when you go back and forth.

I totally get resetting score for the different specs and remember reading that, but I was 2200 as shadow to get some gear at reset. I tried some games as Hpriest earlier today… then went back to shadow and my rating was reset, but my MMR is still 2200 based on the opponents I’m facing.

Yep, I tried playing shadow earlier on my priest and I was still at the same mmr I am as holy. Kind of laughable.

Yeah, they did. Still can’t upgrade, lmao.

I played 4 games today, 3:3 was always rating unchanged. 1 leaver and the last game was 4:2, so I got +6 or +9 points
If this is how things should be, nobody will que as healer for shuffles. There arent even any rewards I cant get in non rated content, arenas or rbg. Its painful experience, half of the mechanics dont work and if I cant even climb properly, whats the point? Let the dps kill each other with tanks then, lol. GJ blizzard, once again, as always.

You wrote that at 6 AM. Did you try getting a 3+ win in shuffle after the reset?

Which was after servers had been restarted. Server restart did not fix the issue.

Answer the question. Did you try after the reset after getting a 3+ win in shuffle?

You said they didn’t screw up the hotfix because it requires server restarts.

Servers were restarted.

Still no upgrading. They screwed up the hotfix.

Are you having trouble reading?

Are you having trouble remembering what you said?

I logged in after the server restarts and couldn’t upgrade, which you said was required for the fix.

They screwed up the hotfix.