Real footage of me feeding me bear 🐻

A respectable bear to ye, lad.

1 Like

It was a dark and rainy night in Loch Modan, I was at the Inn miserable and alone.
Then all of a sudden! I heard whines from the plains, so I go investigate… There! In the distance! I spot a spider and a bear fighting.
I get in closer and see that the bear is protecting her vunerable young. Swoosh, one might bash and the spider was down! But no… The poor thing was poisoned!.. By that damn spider.
Despite my best efforts the mother bear passed on due to the spider’s venom, but I take her young and teach him the ways of the wild and how to be mighty!

4 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Laddae, I love bears.

4 Likes

Me too, I respect their ferocity and entrust them in battle.

That is a very good dog, I rate 12/10

1 Like

Wow! Un-bear-lievable video!

But seriously. Wholesome. I love it. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hard to believe something so adorable could tear your arms right out of their sockets

1 Like

If you were to ever see Magnus without me, I would suggest extreme caution. He can be very defensive without guidance of his companion.

He’s so fluffy though, the urge to not run over and hug would kill me. Likewise, the act of running over and hugging would most likely kill me.

Sometimes at boralus Harbour you may see him freely running around, chasing people, being generally playful.
This is OK as I’m always close by. Usually found standing by the fence above the sanctum of sages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.