Realm Transfer: destroys forum profile

Happened to me 3 times… you can get it back :slight_smile:

Same, got to trust lvl 3 and then two weeks later realm changed (and was forced to name change as well). Feelsbadman

Shush you, you 1 time poster!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you weren’t aware, several regulars have had this happen. I guess it pays to have a forum posting alt in those circumstances.

I’ve lost all my stuff as well :frowning:

This trash should be account bound. I will make 30 alts and will keep upvoting myself while talking to myself. Its possible! Its designed to work that way! Its stupid!

Maybe its time to change server back…
Another 25$ for Blizzard.

Its not like I socialize with my countryman anyway.

I would prefer us to be bnet account based like the other Blizzard games.

3 Likes

They know if you do that and it might get you banned! It has been (sort of but not totally officially) confirmed by a CM that they know all our alts, if we alt like, flag, post or get up to no good using various character so be wary of trying that.

As annoying as your situation is, an angry (but respectful) ticket might get the issue resolved or looked into so they can prevent it happening in the future.

I don’t think it’s a thing of greed at this point. More that they were too retarded to think about such issues earlier. I mean you also lose your r3 after making a pause from the game. What happened that I lost it? Was I a bad boy or what?

lol thanks for letting us know. Just wanted to faction change, better not.

Dumb question from an old-timer player who just returned… Trust level?

1 Like

It’s a forum ranking system encouraging forum posters to visit a lot, read many topics, reply, like other replies and receive replies in return.

At trust level 3 you get the “ability” to link images and gifs into forum replies.

Edit: here’s more detail on it

2 Likes

Oh you can faction change. Only the name and the realm have to remain the same cuz it’s bound on those two things.

Im scared :frowning:

Meh trust level should just be something your account earns.

Still, losing it over a transfer beats getting silenced for non-offenses :shushing_face:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! (Have a like :wink: )

I am Trust Level 2 apparently :smiley:

And people tell me I’m paranoid when I say leaving home is dangerous.

You get used to it. I’ve changed race, realm, name, class so frequently despite being a constant regular that nobody knows who I am, who cares though it’s only forums.

Oh no…I will not…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.