Recurrent error #132

Hello,

I have this error very often and at random times, making the game quite unplayable.
As I can’t link a screenshot, here is what the error says:

ERROR #132 (…) Fatal exception!
Program C:/…/Wow.exe
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION
The instruction at “…” referenced memory at “…”.
The memory could not be read.

I have done lots of research and for example used directx11 instead of 12 and putting the executable on admin rights and disabling all the addons. Nothing works.

I don’t really know what to do next.

If you need any information, I will be happy to provide them!

Additionally, here is the link to the crash dumps provided in the Error folder:
h ttps://matthiusd.wimi.pro/shared/#/folder/dd47dd1aa1cbf3b946f81526b1713846

EDIT: and yes I changed my account main char between the post and the answer, so Yadayada is Wehweh and Wehweh is me :slight_smile:

i got the same issue :frowning:
crash report 1724A4AB-987A-4505-9F1D-57664ED8D3D1

Is your RAM overclocked? Try disabling the XMP profile or overclock and check if it still crashes.
Error 132 is often caused by unstable RAM configs.
I had the same problem with my new Ryzen system.
Had to downclock from 3600Mhz to 3200Mhz because i am running 4 RAM sticks which decrease the stability.

Yadayada/ Wehweh - judging from the uploaded logfile this actually does look a lot like a crash that can be induced by addons. Just disabling them will usually not suffice for troubleshooting - a proper cleanup following these instructions may be required.
If that does not do the trick we’d need some more diagnostic data to work with - the WoW crashlogs mostly focus on what the game itself is being affected by, but #132 is actually a memory-based conflict (meaning almost anything that somehow involves RAM can play a role.)

Leshrak - your error report looks like a completely different situation involving a potential hardware- or driver-level conflict, so please also gather diagnostic logs and provide them in a separate thread so we don’t mix up things here. :slight_smile:

i made a new topic with a msinfo and dxdiag

Thank you for your reply!
I will disable the addons properly.
In the meantime, here is a link where you will find the requested diagnostic data:
h ttps://matthiusd.wimi.pro/shared/#/folder/dd47dd1aa1cbf3b946f81526b1713846

EDIT: and for the memory based issues, I have run countless of tests on the RAM and the GPU themselves without finding anything (memtest86, occt, etc).

this happens to me too, i tried deleting addons and uninstall the game but nothing is working. so frustriating

Hi guys,

Are you computer system is AMD ?

It is for me, yes. The CPU is a Ryzen 3600X.