Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur from Unclaimed Black marker container

Hi,

Can devs or somebody from Blizzard confirm that at least 1 x Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur mount dropped from Unclaimed Black Marker container?

Since it was “fixed” and added to these boxes 2021 July 14, there are not a single report of a drop of it from these containers.

Not to mention mount itself did not showed in NA realms since then and in EU only once, in 2022 march ,Hyjal realm. Previously it was seen as often as 2 weeks somewhere in EU or NA.

I made countless reports in-game function about this bug, and a lot of people too, yet no answer or a fix.

Even there’s “confirmation” in US forums that mount still available and you can get chance to get from these containers, yet it was seen only once after almost 1 year in whole world and none from BMAH containers.

Help? :smiley:

I agree with you. Something has happened…

It does not make any sense that in 1 year, after the patch in July 14 2021, the mount was only seen 1 time in the BMAH…
Also, there is no record of any Bruto droping from the containers on the internet…

1 Like

Do not put the long boi to black market there are so many community and they are selling them on website. We dont have a chance to get long boi from black market. Just put the long boi to vendor from 10 m gold.

Do not necro threads.

CS doesn’t handle nor forward suggestions, you can do so here though:

Magical Suggestion Box

But they can and they do, check if it is something wrong or not. Or pass to devs this bug.

They don’t monitor bugs, seldom do they have info about them as well.

Edit: After taking a look a GM has confirmed in July 11 that there’s no bugs with the Brutosaur.

Not sure why i am replying, but yes they can pass or ask dev team for information.

And mount is bugged, not showing in BMAH or unclaimed black market container. That’s why people asking to bring it back because it became literally unobtainable.

Not for every issue.

hey i know this is like a year later but i can confirm you can obtain Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur in the unclaimed containers as i won an auction today 10/08/2023 and got the mount drop. not sure if anyone cares or if you all found out now but thought i’d let you know

Hi, can you upload screenshot? Or link here?

1 Like

trying to put a hyperlink in and its not letting me so not sure how to upload it here

best way around this because i’m having issues if you have discord add me on there - Typo0 and i can send you the picture via that and if your able to then upload it feel free to but i can show you proof first hand then

added discord. But also you can put here link and ctrl +E on link to make it preformatted text, then you can post link.

Thank you for sharing this is very important news for all of us.

https://ibb.co/nwLd7NS

2 Likes

Gratz again and thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Since the drop has been confirmed, we can close this topic for further comments. :lock: