Reminder: New Battleground Blitz Brawl With The Blues on Saturday at 00:01 CEST

We’re hosting a PvP Brawl with the Blues event focused on Battleground Blitz on the Guardians of the Dream PTR on Saturday, September 16 from 00:01 – 02:00 CEST.

To prepare for this test session, make sure you’ve followed the following steps:

1. Open the Battle.net App, and select the WoW playscreen.
  2. In the game version drop-down menu, select Public Test Realm (DF 10.2.0) and Install.
  3. The Play button should take you right into the PTR, where you can select any active test realm.
  4. On the character selection screen, select ‘Copy Character’ to test with a copy of one of your characters from live realms.

Once you’ve entered the PTR with your chosen character, use the Group Finder (hotkey: i) to queue up for Brawl: Battleground Blitz on the ‘Player vs. Player’ tab. Then click ‘Join Battle’ to enter the fray!

1 Like

I just hope the infinite que bug wont happen again. Anyhow, there will be fun times ahead and lots of testing being done :dracthyr_a1:

… as long the lads stop CCing me perma that is.

What could be worse than solo shuffle? A larger scale solo shuffle with more players. A great quality of life improvement would be to turn off chat for everyone by default the moment this game mode gets released on live realms. Unsurprisingly, no one will want to risk a ban while playing with the devs so you won’t get the full experience.

I am in for the test

But right now on a Mac intel 2017 merely every corner the game freeze on PTR and it is kinda scary

I will try the test but the PTR might play against me