Remove cape drops already

Emissary equipment caches no longer reward cloaks during Battle for Azeroth Season 4.

Hotfixed on 24th.

Unfortunately I got one before the 24th.

2 Likes

Why tf m+ rewards cloaks. I got 3 cloak from m+ today

lets hope they’ll hotfix the m+ end of dungeon loot aswell then.

1 Like

If i see a corrupted cloak on my chest on this wednesday i’ll rebel.

They wont drop from weekly chest in season 4, that has been confirmed. But they are staying in end of dungeon chests.

Also the whole no cloaks thing is only for the weekly Mythic + chest. They should still have a chance to drop from the dungeon chest at the end of a run and they can still pop up in Warfront loot too.

Pretty much the gist of it. If they’d removed cloaks you’d get all the “waah waah, I shouldn’t be forced to do this horrible legendary cloak crap!” posts. Blizzard can’t really win here no matter what they do.

1 Like

Personally what bothers me is that that stupid cow at the docks is giving me boots all the time. I think she is a bit dumb and screwed up with requisitions, ordering lots of boots for tauren, and now she’s trying to get rid of the excess stock.
But I’m a troll!!!

1 Like

They’ve added exclusion to emissaries now

Emissary equipment caches no longer reward cloaks during Battle for Azeroth Season 4.

From

But the rest is the same, it’s just the weekly mythic plus chest and Nya Raid that wont drop cloaks.

This is Nzoths plan all along.

5 Likes

That point is kinda stupid tho , Those who don’t ever bother with cloaks won’t even have a chance to get into a m+ grp either. Imagine if they had weapon drops in legion for those who don’t want artifact system

Da hardships we trolls keep havin’ to endure, is not right mon! Dat cowwomon, she no be likin’ us trolls metinks.

1 Like

The difference is Artifacts were there for the entire expansion. This is a gimmick system at the end of an expansion for one patch.

But I agree getting cloaks drop is frustrating in M plus.

Catering to the stupid is one of the reasons for this game’s success though. So most likely they will keep doing so till the end of time.

Thats why we need a cloak vendor that sells cloaks for «cloak currency» that u can get from m+ or other activities :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just got a cloak from my m+ chest on my alt. I’m fairly convinced the devs are actively trolling anyone who still plays the game …

1 Like

Imagine getting the cloak 3 times in a row. We were farming +6 keys and even the grp made fun of me

1 Like

This week was season 3 rewards for last week. You will find on reset that your chest wont have cloaks in it.

…not to mention the Transmog crowd.

1 Like

They can keep them for m0

1 Like