Remove premades already

I queue random bgs in a group of 5 players maximum. What are you talking about mate?

1 Like

Than there is no problem.

Lmao. You even hide your online identity behind classic acount…

:person_facepalming:

You hide your identity behind a forum character. What’s the difference and how does it contribute to a discussion?
Right, it doesn’t.

And we never discussed 5 man group as problem here, did we?
A 40 man premade isn’t a 5 man premade, neither is a 10 or 15 man.

You are talking about how bad people is, but you hide your main, so we can’t see your stats, rating, etc.

Well, there are plenty of threads/post attacking 5 man premades.

And I don’t know by the way where you get we play 10 man premades or with voice Channel in normal BG.

I did not start it. I just answered a post that was stating literally
Only one of us did a lot of arena and achieved good titles and ratings. The rest of us were kinda “forced” to play rated content in SL, to get some gear, cause the system worked like that. And we did rated bgs with the same people we do random bgs with, and got HotA.

And second it was you when we talked about epic bg. I’m just too lazy to search those statements of yours now.

oh wait, I’m not.

Two examples.

Check mate!

3 Likes

So you base your entire argument on the fact that we sporadically premade epic Bgs and you think we only play this way?

It will not be because I have not said many times that the vast majority of games we play are normal Bgs with a maximum of 5 players. It’s enough to look at our stats to realize that we played very few epics (Only in kotmogu I have already played more than in all epic battlegrounds combined)

And about this:

(Oh wait, you never critise normal premades!) Let me tell you, that I had something like 63%-68% win ratio before starting to play premades (In the last patch of BFA), simply in premades you win much more (Like +95%). Nothing to do with not being able to win without premade.

So do yourself a favor, stop speaking from your prejudices and inform yourself better.

Right almost 100% is nowhere close to almost 50%. Have you ever had math in school?

What the hell are you talking about now?

Have you even read my post?

When I said 100% is Closer to 50%??

:man_facepalming::clown_face::clown_face:

Would imagine that is the case with a lot of these rant threads. People get steamrolled in PUG vs PUG or maybe PUG vs PUG + 2 friends and then run to the forums to rant about “toxic tryhard premades using voice chat”. If we checked the individual BGs, it would probably be mostly PUGs or small groups of friends, but whatever, if I lose a BG it means:

2 Likes

U will not se a picture on me vs premade becouse i leave instant when i se one.
If i get steam rolled in randoms vs randoms i stay untill end, just wanna have a fair game.

But it’s all good i can roll solo shuffle when i got deserter.

Those are not facts. This is (A) Classic, (B) doesn’t say anything about premades. Queuing with multiple groups doesn’t require voice chat or addons regardless, so your facts are moot to begin with.

So it’s impossible to have more than 4 friends? You’re telling on yourself.

1 Like

So what’s the problem?

You leave, rather than try win, which is your decision to make. If lucky, your team gets someone with a less defeatist attitude and get to try and win regardless of how many people on the enemy team are presumably a premade.

And you spend your deserter doing Solo Shuffle. Everyone wins?

Get real, horde got no enchants and green gear u think i wanna sit vs premade with that?
I said it was all good it’s just anoyying.

That is frustrating, yeah. But that is also why people have twisted perspectives that are just not objectively true. People complain to me about the same thing you just wrote on the alliance side.

If one wins BGs then it was a fair fight, if one loses BGs then one looks who/what to blame for, and there is always a reason. :sweat_smile:

At the start of this xPac I noticed that there were evidently better geared and skilled people on the alliance side. Currently, that is not the case anymore. There are bad apples on both sides, it is just luck what you get. :man_shrugging:t4:

And, to return to this thread’s topic: You can help that luck by queueing with people that are reliable, nothing wrong with that :slight_smile:

I sometimes also queue solo and it’s frustrating when the enemies are good (premade or not) and I do more dmg than all my team together. But that is how it is. Also fine if you leave such games at the start of the BG when you compare Gear. You pay for your game time and do whatever you want to avoid frustration and have fun.

Btw, you didn’t in that game though :eyes: you and your healer (I assume, because he left with you) left shortly after that 3rd or 4th kill

… which is fine :smiley:

Maybe i did leave not sure but i mostly stay untill end, sometimes u just rage quit
Gear scaling is not cool this expansion if one team is low and the other team is alot more geared it’s just not fun.

Low geared guy got 160k hp and geared one got about 450k.

Your view point is very narrow.
The world has shifted, and the player base has aged (well some have).

The vast majority of players have little free time, work, family, real life.
A large amount of people don’t want to group for various reasons, me personally?
I cant stand the average wow player. I don’t want to spend time forming a group either.

I want to log in, click a queue button and have a chance of a fair fight.

Nothing wrong with my not wanting to form or be part of a community group been there done that drama for 18 years thanks no thanks.

Nothing wrong with you wanting to group either, I’m fine you go ahead have fun.

However no one can deny (honestly) even a 2 man group can have a HUGE effect on a random BG.

So the simple solution is? Grouped players face only grouped players.
Problem solved, there is no defence or reason to say no to this without proving bias to having an advantage.

Wanting an advantage is natural human behaviour, and people use all sorts of mental gymnastics to achieve in their mind they are just and right even owed this advantage, however this is a game, and the playing field should be level.

2 Likes

I think some blame goes to the undergeared person as well. Yes, you have to gear somewhere, but Epic BGs are more suited for this and you can get some of the WPvP gear before entering BGs. Entering a normal BG and being a free kill expecting a carry is inconsiderate.

I sometimes “ragequit” too. Mostly if the enemy team has too many fotm Warriors and the BG is just unpleasant to play and looks like it will last a long time. Fotming is Imo a much bigger annoyance in the game than premades.

1 Like

No, this Blizzards official stance, not the Classic “stance”, because not all the quotes are about Classic.

And of course you can have more than 4 friends, you are just not allowed to queued with more than 4 of them.

1 Like

So the simple solution is? Grouped players face only grouped players.
Problem solved , there is no defence or reason to say no to this without proving bias to having an advantage.

But they want to shoot fish in a barrel not fighting someone on equal footing.

4 Likes