Remove russians premades, topic 10000

Its insane how russians are still part of EU grouping. Put them, by themselves. They dont even have the same alphabet.

Everything on the planet buyed out by Putin, yeah.

Last season alliance finished in top 1 in every rated leaderboard: 3vs3, 2vs2 and even rated BG, having less population than the horde. Time to time, season is still fresh.

C’mon! These communities Stream every day. How could not admins know what they are doing, if they upload their videos even in YouTube? xD

Intellect!!!

And you shouldn’t even breathe the oxygen from the air :wink:

maybe now with merc mode u have a 50% to win arandom bg on ally side:)

Everyone knows horde wins all epic bgs if not russian premade.

Merc mode exists since WOD. It’s nothing new.

And everyone knows that alliance win over +60% of normal bgs, which are much more played than the epic ones.

Random Bgs+premades in epic= at the end of the day we have a positive balance.

Most of qq threads are made by horde players.

I don’t think u know how much horde wins in normal bgs becouse u always sit premade, no premade vs no premade horde wins 100%.

I have played more random bg without premades than you in total with all your chars, mr mystiqué xD

If Horde wins 100% of the time, wouldn’t it make sense that Alliance has premades? Or do you just want an easy stomp with guaranteed wins? :thinking:

1 Like

Trust me u have not.

Talk with your main, then, and stop hiding behind classic character, so I can see your stats.

Just trust me i don’t need to show my main, it’s just to good.

Nice london there mate :wink:

Premades is a big issue and it will remain a big issue unless blizzard tries to ban them. Now without taking a side I believe one of the biggest issue for alliance premades was that in random bgs you had too many 34k alliance players vs duelist geared horde players resulting in an almost instant loss due to gear disparities. If blizzard wants to fix the issue with premades or atleast even out battlegrounds I would say the best thing would to make “templates” or a better gearing system. Maybe only templates for random bgs to make it fun for every casual player while the rated ones are dependant on gear and have no templates.

1 Like

Oh, going ad hominem again because you lack arguments. Nice one.

And what argument do you give any of you?

Read the orc, proof about what he said: 0

My argument is on this thread enough times. And you failed to have one yourself but “They haven’t banned me yet”. We all, including you, know that Blizzard is strictly against premades in random bg (as has been proven here multiple times) but you refuse to accept that.
So all you have left is attacking the person posting. (ie: “Talk with your main,”) even if it’s unnecessary, because the point is made.
You can’t attack the point so you try to attack the poster and that’s called ad hominem.

The fun part is that you don’t even understand that you destroy bg for your own faction too.
Either by “Horde going mercenary on Alliance” or your premade not getting a full group in and 10 Alliance playing a full Horde team and additionally the queue times go up for everyone on Alliance.

I guess that’s ok for you, as long as you can do what you want.

Premade can be even a group of 5 man players, and blizzard isn’t against this, so your “argument” is a complete fail.

1 Like

read below, thank you

5 man group in BG is a premade since ever. you live in yuppie worlds.