Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed

I agree with you without heirlooms, but with heirlooms it is a joke unless ur dogsh*t. Thing is though I don’t want levelling too be difficult when there’s a level boost on the cash shop :confused:

I now have five characters at 120, and I’ve levelled four or five through older content now (my enthusiasm dies when I reach BFA). Apart from a few group or flat-out broken quests (hello, Redridge Mountains!) and the odd mob that has wonky scaling, I’ve found levelling content to be incredibly easy. I don’t consider mobs that do nothing but auto-attack for the five to twelve seconds that they’re alive to be challenging. Even mobs with special abilities rarely do much to you, if they somehow manage to get the ability off.

I don’t mind scaling, I really don’t. But it does highlight just how few abilities that classes have these days. And how you get nothing for sometimes tens of levels. :frowning:

1 Like

We do? With full heirlooms I don’t. And even in the slots where I am not using heirlooms like my gloves it doesn’t ‘feel’ like an upgrade when I get 20 levels and is rewarded with 2 crit rating, 2 stamina and 1 strength more on my gloves. The ilvl squishes have hit lower lvl content hard so lvl 20 gloves and lvl 40 gloves are almost the same stat-wise.
I find that kinda sad.

Actually, if you read his post thats not what he says at all. Could you just read what he said instead of trying to channel it though your feelings?

In Diablo I always turn the difficulty up to the maximum I can play at. Levelling through WoW quest lines is so grindy, I wouldn’t raise the difficulty even if I had the option.

I’ve got some gray items for my warrior, so… This is still not hard, but enough to make questing enjoyable

if they hadn’t done any dumb stat squishes and scaling leveling would still be fun, all old items will make an impact on your character’s strength and old tier sets would be working, but blizzard doesn’t care about anything that isn’t m+ or mythic raiding (because it brings them money)

well not that you are wrong but imo game misses something atm.

call me old school but i think that outleveling zones was a “proper” design for mmorpg.

i do hate scaling.

maybe it should be a toggable option for people who want to level with friends . but not a default one.

i do however see a bonus - as someone who levels 100% via dungeons only i makes ques nearly non existent.

I can level naked and still not die a single time from 1 to 120.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.