Reported a supposed multi-boxer and got info that one or more people got banned 😈

But my point is, and originally was…

Was. The. Player. Actually. Banned. Or. Did. They. Just. Get. A. Telling. Off?

Simply getting a message saying “we took action” means… what? They sent him flowers? A free sub? A booklet on how to multibox better?

The response you got was deliberately vague for a reason. To stop people like you going round the game pointing at people and screaming “I GOT ONE GUY BANNED I CAN GET YOU BANNED TOO!!”

Ya know. Kinda like what you did in your opening post.

because if we look at your screenie, see where it says we took actions but cannot reveal details?

nowhere. NOWHERE did it state unequivocally that they were banned.

For all you know, they got a box of chocolates or one of the other results I gave.

So again.

No. you don’t.

Which is what I have been saying this entire thread. So stop digging this hole you got someone banned. You don’t know that. i don’t know that. The only parties who DO, are the multiboxer, and Blizzard.

So as i have already stated, unless you WERE the multiboxer, you know as much of the player’s in game fate as I do.

Do you need this explained AGAIN or have you got it now?

https://i.imgur.com/OlujVLy.png

Except they do? I get these popups every time I log in to OW, I report a few people every time I play for abusive chat. Sometimes I report someone for cheating if I spot an aimbotter but it’s not often you see aimbots.

I reported a botter and botting is punished by 6-months or permanent ban so you can stop making stupid arguments with stupid hyperboles and other nonsensical arguments.

No. Blizzard historically bans bots in waves, not individually.

Not really. The waves are just a PR stunt becasue it sounds good to say that you banned e.g. 50,000 cheaters :slight_smile:
There are people who get automated bans for 3rd party software and manual bans as well and it happens inbetween waves.

No you just want to live in cognitive dissonance so you can continue to brag you got someone banned. All you provided was an automated message EVERYONE who puts in a report gets, but somehow yours was special.

Well if that will fill your self esteem you go right on ahead. You may now have the last word to fill that self esteem bottle even further. with “hah I owned someone on a forum!”

4 Likes

I’ve never seen such a message and I report people all the time - mainly for breaking the naming rules for Argent Dawn, but botters and such too.

Post a screenshot of that “” mail ".
No blizzard employee will ever lawfully respond with what measures were taken on any other player because its a breach of privacy.

They usually copy paste a generic, useless reply before sending your report to the. Spam folder. Bots are up 24/7.
Do /who botanical /who nazj /who grim /who nazmir /who 110 at 3-5 am and again 6-9 am. That’s their peak hours away from hidden eyes.

1 Like

You talk to me about cognitive dissonance when you blatantly ignore all the facts while at the same time making up ridiculous hyperbolic statements just to support your belief that I am wrong about something :laughing:
You are literally a walking definition of someone who has cognitive dissonance.

Fact: I reported a botter from an alt from which I didn’t report anyone else.
Fact: I got a message on that alt saying that action has been taken against players/accounts.
Fact: Penalty for botting is X time or permanent ban.

The logical conclusion is that someone got banned becasue this is where all the FACTS lead.

Already did same as other people did post their screens. Scroll up.

Blue ticket reports are don’t get a mail reply.
What you’re showing can be for many things, most likely spam or language.

So what kind of report did you do?

READ the thread everything was said already.

You didn’t say how and what you reported. =) clarify step by step. So I can use same procedure to report multiscumbots

There is a support website if you won’t know how to report people…

World of WarcraftÂŽ

To report a player in World of Warcraft:

1. Right-click the player’s name in chat.
  2. Click Report Player For:
  3. Select the most appropriate option.
  4. Click Accept .

So you were in barrens and right click 10 multiscumbots?

Why did they use a different font in that letter than the usual font for in game mail? Even the mails from customer support for item restoration use the same in game font but you appear to have a super special font for your thank you…

1 Like

maybe this particular gm wasnt very font of the one they usually use.

3 Likes

Idk, maybe because addons like ElvUI change the font used in the game :laughing:

Oh ok then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

ELVui does in fact change all the fonts, not just game ones far as i know.