Request To Disable Deepcoral Pod in Combat

I should’ve expected the trolling, but I had hope people would have better things to do.
Guess I’ll wait for Blizzard to see the thread and not look back.

Thats a good video indeed :joy:

1 Like

The finest quality of salt in all of Azeroth. :joy:

2 Likes

Duuude, i seriously cant get enough of this :joy:

1 Like

People moaning about a rogue using it, clearly nobody has seen a mage, ele shaman or moonkin using it :roll_eyes: The followers in Naz ruin w-pvp more than the consumables as BS as any of it is.

If you’re wondering what the OP is talking about, it’s in this vid. Enjoy :*

1 Like

I got attacked by MM hunter using the pod in stormsong valley, he was hopping around the hills and spraying me with arrows, i was helpless but still giggling.

Today it was a frost mage in mechagon, now that was a nightmare lol.

Let the people have their fun. Better still go and get it yourself!

2 Likes

I’m still here, and it’s still sad that you’re trolling people like this.
If your fun derives from annoying people the way you do, then it’s simply bullying/griefing.
It’s not funny, only the bully and his guild members/other bullying people think it’s funny.

So turn WM off?

Griefing =l= World PvP, because people can opt out of it whenever they choose. I’m just playing the game as intended.

2 Likes

The player willingly trolls and griefs people, he admits as much in his guild’s recruitment message.
As for PVP and Warmode, he specifically targets people exiting BG’s, AFK players and lower levels.
There are times when not being in PVP is unavoidable, furthermore, griefing is not World PvP as intended.

Again, people who willingly enter Warmode or PVP fight back, the player I speak of only targets those he deems as ‘ganks’ and notes that he ‘corpse camps’ in his guild’s recruitment message.
The NPC’s plenty of people use (Auction House Vendors, Gryphon Masters, Transmogrification Vendors) to grief/inconvenience people constantly, he also targets these purely for griefing reasons.
I myself have seen this player troll people.

The player you are referring to is me, and I must say you have everything about me and my guild wrong. So I would kindly ask you to stop lying on the forums.

We do not “grief” people, and we do not advertise griefing of any sort. What we do is target anything with WM on, regardless of level, and we try to survive in an enemy faction city as much as we can, because it’s “hardmode” PvP trying to survive against groups double or triple your size.

I understand our behaviour might irritate you, so I advise you to turn WM off if you do not wish to get engaged in PvP combat. Blizzard rules say so.

Also, we have not invented city PvP. It’s been around since Vanilla WoW and it will be there until the end.

We wish you no negativity or bad vibes, mate. It’s just our way of having fun. I hope I cleared some things up for you, if not, I’m happy to debate it with you here on the forums.

2 Likes

No lies have been posted here, I simply say what I have seen and confirmed in-game.
Furthermore, scrolling up also confirms the player’s disposition towards this issue, disruptive, taunting.

When a player willingly picks on people over and over as this player has shown in his behaviour, namely low levels that happen to be in PVP in a place where one reasonably expects safety from Max Level Horde players, that can be called griefing.

Even if the option of killing all convenient NPC’s is there does not mean one should do so repeatedly to cause frustration.
Even if the option of camping and ganking is there does not mean one should do so almost daily.

The lesson that has to be learned is that certain actions that are POSSIBLE should not be done repeatedly for the sake of waking a negative emotion in others, this, by defintion, is simply bullying.

We only need to look in the Horde on Argent Dawn’s trade chat to see this guild recruitment message once, and we will see that I have not lied in a single post.

I kindly ask people to take this matter serious and refrain from trying to taunt and ‘bait’ further.

While I know this only gives them the thing they want, namely attention and anger, I also know plenty of people agree with my words.

I’ve reported the player in question, should the player be finally punished for the weeks of griefing, then huzzah!

If not, then all we can do is hope that the player is done griefing and humiliating us soon in several ways.

May I ask for what reason you have reported us? If anything, you are the one who might get punished for spamming GMs with fake reports, because your personal values and judgments do not align with Blizzards rules. :slight_smile:

Furthermore, this guild exists for about 8 months, and people have attempted reporting us, but ended up getting silenced themselves for spamming GMs after they’ve told them repeatedly that we are not breaking any ToS rules.

Edit: you can now see that the same fate has reached you. The thread has been locked.

3 Likes

Whom I’ve reported is up to the people here to imagine.
I firmly believe the actions of this player and their guild have been nothing short of simply bullying/griefing/causing much frustration for the sake of causing nothing but frustration.

I will NOT debate anything further as certain people cannot be convinced of their own wrongdoings, esspecially considering when they have gone to other platforms to continue the harassment.

With that said, I will leave this thread be in the hopes that the flags that I’ve left behind will be spotted by Blizzard and will be delt with as they should, and will serve as proof of my point and the issue at hand.

Wishing everyone the best, good day.

Whatever, mate.

Also, know that public forums are here for debates and open discussions and not for rants or calls for lynch. If you had no intentions of debating, then maybe you shouldn’t be posting on said forums.

4 Likes

Sounds like someone didn’t read the WM warning :joy:

There is a warning before you press it. Low level, afk, or greatly out numbered; whoever you are and you’re killed, it’s not trolling or “griefing”. It’s the intended purpose of the mode. Don’t like it? Suck it up and turn it off.

We target those with WM on. As that is the function of the system. It’s not bullying, or any other kind of abuse. We’re playing the game as how the system was implemented.

If you wish for safe haven cities, immune to death NPCs, god-mode whilst afk; please resort to something else :joy:

4 Likes

WM on = Fair game to be killed. It isn’t bullying, griefing or anything this geezer claims it to be. Don’t like it, turn WM off. Simple. And deepcoral buds are in the game, you can go and get them if you want to. :’) More salt here than on McDonalds fries.

3 Likes

I disagree with this point, you are clearly biased against the ‘Scarlet Crusade’s’ use of the Coral Pod, without realising that we Alliance use it against them to. Your point is most likely made of pure salt, because you got killed in PvP by some poor fellow using the Deepcoral Pod. Please recognise that bias isn’t acceptable, and I will not tolerate you berating people who would use an item blizzard designed to have an advantage. Have a nice day, moron.

3 Likes

Buddy, I am pissing myself in laughter right now xD

It’s not against the rules because it’s just a clever use of the game mechanics. If you don’t like it then toggle it off you tosser xD

This is how some people have fun, by ganking. All it takes is two clicks LITERALLY, to turn it off. So it’s either you’re scarily lazy or you’re just looking for trouble.

3 Likes

Just farm them so you can use them too?

3 Likes