Resto/balance druid looking for a new guild

Hello all I am looking for a new guild to start doing raid and m+ content in a more organized enviroment then the pug world as my previous guild died in late legion/early bfa.
I mainly play resto with balance as a possible dps os, I have raided since Wotlk at a semi casual pace mostly doing normal/heroic lvl content. Though i am currently not far in bfa content i am willing to learn and catch up.
I am willing to change realms if needed though i would prefer to stay on the alliance side.

Hi Grennarm, we could use a resto druid in our roster.
We are currently progressing mythic Uldir atm at 2/8 M, 8/8 HC, so will be required you gear up a bit more first. But we are always on the look-up for like-minded players.
We are <AnV - Frostmane> a late night guild that raid between 22.00 - 0.00 server time, on Mon/Weds/Thurs.
If this sounds on interest, add me @ hellykins#2114 for a chat and further info.

SaltyGits is a social mature guild with a RL focus but we havn’t missed an AOTC since inception! In BFA our target is to progress into Mythic! We were the core raid team of the guild GITS but have recently split to create a salty raiding focused guild. We have an active community both inside and outside of the game!

As a guild we have a number of active members that do different of things in game together.

We raid 2 Nights per week. All times in server time.

Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm

We are accepting applications on our homepage (TBD)
currently go over: discord.gg/QvkgXZq
socials are welcome too

If you have any questions contact me on discord:
jaycore#8306

Or Contact any of our online officers

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Can I just say… once you go Horde :drooling_face: Most of our guild started on alliance too and ended up here so we’ve all been on your side of the fence.

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi Grennarm

I am the GM of WhoPulled and we are a social raiding/M+ guild that puts the players first rather than content. We are currently raiding Uldir Heroic (5/8) and looking for a few more people for the guild to join us, either in raiding or in key progress. Here is our original message: [A] WhoPulled EU Silvermoon 5/8H Recruiting

If you want more info or a friendly chat, message me or find me in-game Ditzy#2111.

Good luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hey there

We are based on Wildhammer/Thunderhorn

2/8M
8/8Nm
8/8Hc

Hit me up for a chat

Grate#2977

<Terracotta Pie> Frostmane Alliance is recruiting for Raiding and M+ content in BFA we’re semi-hardcore but a relaxed atmosphere Looking to step away from PUGS and Push Guild Group Content We’re both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome. 8/8 HC 1/8 M
We have people of various experience and assist whenever we are able! add Numlock#21955 so we can chat

<Terracotta Pie> is recruiting for Raiding and M+ content in BFA we’re semi-hardcore but a relaxed atmosphere Recruitment Needs: DPS Looking to step away from PUGS and Push Guild Group Content We’re both a social and a progression guild and everyone is welcome. 8/8 HC 1/8 M We’re open to applications from any interested raiders for our raid team. We’re also always open to social players who just want to do dungeons, level alts. Whisper me (Rtownscrub - Numlock#21955) in game for more info

Look forward to seeing you online!

Hiya Grennarm. I’m the GM of a guild called Saves the Day on The Maelstrom Horde side, would you be willing to faction change?

would be great to have a chat with you more about this. add me on
discord - fink#5821
bnet - htidredneck#1908

Cheers!

Hi Grenharm

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home and thought I would chance seeing if you were still interested. We are on a different server but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer and a Druid would be an excellent addition to our team.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!