Resto Druid lf casual home

Hi all, thanks for reading my post, i’ll keep it brief.

I’m a 30-odd year old British gamer looking for somewhere to call home in Shadowlands. I currently have 1 character and that’s my horde resto druid. I’ve played a healer for my entire wow career (not that long really) and i want to stick with it.

At the moment my druid is only item level 213 but i’d like to work on that too! I would love to raid heroic twice a week (have 9/10hc experience currently) and i really enjoy M+ with the aim of getting Keystone Master, hopefully :slight_smile: I don’t have that much free time so i don’t play every day, however I can always rearrange my schedule to accomodate raiding days.

Ideally i would like to stay Horde, however I would consider faction change for the right guild. If anything sounds good to you, please leave a comment and i’ll get back to you. Thanks!

hey mate, Tasty Intentions is a 2 days a week mythic raiding guild (Thursday/Sunday) on the Dragonmaw-Stormreaver-etc server cluster (we are currently 3/10 mythic). If you are looking for a laid back, non-toxic, friendly but still very focused raid atmosphere then add me on discord (Zordan#2414) and let’s have a chat :slight_smile:

Marbles are currently recruiting.

We are a casual M progression guild focused on progressing Mythic while still having fun. Currently 10/10hc 2/10m

We raid Friday and Saturday 20:00 - 23:00 ST, with a social heroic raid on Wednesdays.

If you just wanted to dip your toes into HC for the time being you could join as a social and try for the progression raids at a later date :slight_smile:

If you would like to know more add my bnet
Smiithy#21682

Join us we are on kazzak and we do raid 2 days we are 10/10 hc we could use more Forest powah

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

Hey Spraggenyo,

From your post I think you would fit nicely with Rekindled! We are always on the look out for new players looking for a relaxed environment to call home and we have a lot of
Members in the mid 30s range!

Please have a look at our recruitment post:

We are now 7/10 having just cleared council.

If we sound like what you are looking for please drop by the discord and say hello!

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

1 Like

Dear Spraggenyo.

If you’re still looking add me for a chat on battlenet (Mrhappybunny#2423) or on discord ( Mrhappybunny#0287)