Resto Druid LF friendly, social guild

Basically I just started to play about a month ago (around christmas 2018) and am looking for a guild that welcomes newer players and is friendly/helpful enough for me to learn/experience this game at my own pace.

Luna#25314
Realm: Emerald Dream

Hi Lunachick! We have a friendly guild on Magtheridon server (horde side) where we raid, run dungeons and have fun social events. We welcome new players and have lots of people who are happy to help with all aspects of the game. :slight_smile:

If any of that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat!

Will add you tonight for a chat.
Punished on Horde Frostwhisper is looking for a healer and a rdruid is something that we miss. We’re friendly, mature guild with raids 2 times per week (Wed, Thurs 21 to 00 server time).

Hello there, Lunachick

We’re a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good relaxed feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too.

If interested, and willing to to the obvious server swap, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord: Musty#6081 or Battlenet: Musty#21311. You’ll find the details here: [H] Apostles | Heroic Raiding | M+ | Social Community