Resto druid lf NM/HC two day raiding guild

Hi folks, I’m a late starter of this expansion. Been more or less raiding on every expansion mainly as a healer.
I am looking for a chill guild to start raiding with and dip my toes into m+ as well.
English speaking guild is a must and raid times at least 20.00 st onwards.

hey you sound like you’d be a great fit for call of the void, link below for more info

Hello friend.

We would love to have you in Sacred Illusions. We’re an old guild who’s just starting to reform once again for Shadowlands, so you would have ample opportunity to experience the raid “from scratch” with us, with the exception of a few officers who have raided CN with other guilds earlier in the expansion. We plan to raid twice a day, and our main focus will be on heroic difficulty.

If you’re interested, I would love to have a chat with you, so feel free to add me on Battle.net (FlobbeR#2101) or on Discord (FlobbeR#0755) and let’s have a chat.

Take care,
Phosphurus

Hi faux pas are currently recruiting for heroic raid progression and might be what you are looking for, currently 10/10NM, 7/10HC. Raid days are wednesday and Friday 20:00-23:00. There’s always regular mythic plus groups on the go. add me on battle net for a chat if your interested. Hitch#2165

Hi Yanant,

I think our guild would be perfect for you based on times and your goals, here is our thread for you to look at: [A] <Not Safe for Azeroth> Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild Recruiting

Give me a shout if you have any questions

– Sniper

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.