Resto druid looking for a home

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by.

I’m looking for a forever home, as corny as that sounds. I currently have a resto druid (that i play balance offspec) sat at ilvl 212. Ideally i’d like to find a nice, active social guild that dabbles in raiding and M+ on a regular basis. Currently I have 9/10hc and i just want to get as far as i can while having fun.

I’m your typical IT nerd, in his early 30’s from the UK. I’ve had to take a break due to a health problem but i’d like to find somewhere now that I can play again. I don’t mind what server, or what faction, I just want to find an accepting and fun environment to enjoy the game content.

I’d just like to add that while I currently have a druid, I very much enjoy playing both Retribution and Death Knight. I would be happy to re-roll to either of those if that would be useful :smiley:
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know below!

Thank you

We may be a great fit for you!

Hey mate,

Deaths Reckoning might be the place for you. We are a laid back raiding guild with an aim to progress as far as possible each content patch.

Currently 10/10HC looking to build a 20man raid team for Mythic progress.

We raid Mondays & Thursdays 20:00-23:00 server time for main progress.

Alt runs on Sundays at 15:00 Server time - usually normal mode.

While we are fairly ok for healers for now, we don’t actually have a resto druid so there is certainly interest there. We are actually in a position where we are severely lacking melee DPS so if you really wanted to play a DK, we could certainly accommodate that.

We’ve got a lot of UK members all in their late 20s.

Add me on real ID for a chat (Ali303#2723) .

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we also have a very active discord come join the fun

Are you open to Alliance? Also late night guilds? (We raid 22.00 - 0.00 server time 3 days per week - Mon/Weds/Thurs)
We are AnV on Silvermoon and looking for another healer atm. 2/10M CN atm.
Can you add me if you are interested at all? hellykins#2114

Hi there.
If you’re still looking for a guild I think we’d be a really good fit for you.
Please check us out

And I’d love to have a chat with you :slight_smile: either through Discord (Nerz#2932) or battle.net (Nerzelan#2725).

Hi

Marbles (Draenor) a casual progression guild are currently looking for healers for both raiding and M+

Very active guild, always people doing something with a very active relaxed discord.

Currently 2/10M with raid times of 20:00-23:00 ST on a Friday and Saturday. We also have a social HC raid on Wednesdays which this week we did 9/10 with 4 pulls on Sire with all getting to P3 (mostly people on alts)

If this sounds interesting to you add my Bnet for a chat. Smiithy#21682

Hiya, thought I’d throw my hat into the ring also :slight_smile: We are an Alliance (I dont know if that would be a problem for you?) guild on Silvermoon named Fury that has been active, social and raiding for 14 years and counting. We still have every member that plays wow that signed the guild charter and a fair few of our raiders have been with us for 8-9 years ish. So we are very much a forever home! If you’d like to have a chat add me on bnet Asta#2730 :slight_smile:

Hi Tyriel!

Happy weekend :slight_smile:

Rekindled is a social raiding guild, mostly made up of mid 30s players from across Europe, including the UK, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland (weird mix!).

I would love to have a chat with you, please add me on Mistree#2555 if you have time for a chat.

You can also check out our recruitment post if you’d like.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Have a look at our guild and contact us if you are interested! :slight_smile: