Ground targetting green circles not appearing when casting spells

Can’t see green ground targetting circles when placing totems or healing rain in fated Vault of the Incarnates. Was speaking with other people and this happens in other places and for other classes/talent trees. Circles not appearing deppends which way your character is faced.

EDIT:

Setting Multisample Techniques to None “fixing” disappearing ground targetting green circles.

I hope you aware about it and it’s going to be fixed soon becouse it’s not easy to play without it.

Also places where this happens seems random. Personally experienced it in Vault of the Incarnates and Throne of the Tides. If you want to reproduce that head to the Throne of the Tides and go where first elevator is guarded by 3 mobs.

People on the US forums also reporting this:

2 Likes

It’s not just you, I’m having the same issue. My friend on her Holy Priest also has similar issue with Sanctify. I did test disabling all addons and then reloading, but that didn’t help.

1 Like

Looks like all spells which are placed on the ground having this issue. It’s realy confusing and not making game easy.

Me and a friend having the exact same issues on multiple classes

I made some tests last night and I’m preety sure this happens only in instances and raids. Thats the worst part, healing is horrible when you can’t see where to put your healing rain for example.

Also as I said on my first post turning off Multisample Techniques “fixing” the green indicators.

Hi Ansui,

Thanks for the detailed summary and workaround!

We do have a bug in for this as well, so hopefully the underlying issue can be addressed so those affected can re-enable anti-aliasing.

4 Likes

thank you for the temporary fix, holy priest here and it was driving me insane! <3

This is still broken. Any update about it please?