Ret paladin looking for (casual) guild

Greetings

I’m Valdaraq, a 399 ret paladin (4/9 heroic) looking for a new home. My previous guild was very kind and we were well on our way of progressing on our own pace until it just kind of died unfortunately.

I’m 28 in real life, from Belgium, and am usually more active throughout the weekdays. I’m interested in raiding, easing into m+ and just grouped content overall, no matter what it is (islands, world quests, old transmog/mount runs etc.). My main priority is a cozy new home where I can do all of this!

If you’ve any questions feel free to ask here/in game.

I’m currently also leveling a druid and gearing my rogue so they might just tag along as well!

Greetings Valdaraq

We’re currently looking for a Retribution Paladin to bolster our ranks, Please check our recruitment topic to see if we’re a match.

Hope to hear from you soon!

HI if your looking for a good home we could be the guild for you,

We are looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers.

We also do M+ and some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: We raid Wed/Sun 8pm server.

So please read about us and thanks for reading hope to see you in game :rooster:

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays with a focus on having fun.
We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted
Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.