Ret Pally nerfs are here. Free rating session is over

hopefully this makes ret the primary target again in every matchup.
i wanna take out my anger on every of em.

1 Like

Why we have to wait 5 days for this?

1 Like

“Update: Due to overwhelming feedback, the Retribution Paladin changes in the above notes are going to be pushed live tonight.”
Changes are happening today fellas. No need to wait reset.

1 Like

Lol I thought you were joking due to the formulation of that one but it’s real. :smiley:

It’s already live on NA, haven’t checked on EU. Live on EU too.

how u checked that?

You hit a PvP dummy and check tooltip. Justicar’s vengeance for example is 3% heal now as it should be after 50% nerf instead of 6%.

1 Like

If Vanguard of Justice is being nerfed by 25% in pvp, I take it’s not worth picking any more? That’s 1 more holy power cost for 18.75% stronger holy power spender. Should we go back to using 3 holy powers again?

It’s hard to say right now. I’d check a streamer who is testing paladin and would just copy paste his build after changes. I watched mes for a bit and he thinks that rets are more than fine.

Bubble, BOP, self heal, burst dmg. If you buff their self heal + burst , they simply slaughter everybody in pvp. It’s like sub rogue, stun + burst dmg. Btw I don’t understand why Sub Rogues are not getting buff on their combo builders instead of finisher(eviscerate). Burst dmg is not fun in pvp.

free rating session is not over still feels like pre nerf but less heal

1 Like

feels like they can atleast die now. their spellwarden is still a pain in the a$$ tho.

Didn’t even know i was nerfed. Stopped playing after i got my 2400 as 10.0.5 dog ret. Qd now, won 2 lobbies at 2500-2600.

Decent ret players still will make you whine. Gl.

1 Like

I was ret during BfA and Shadowlands too, these changes will just drop down newbie rets back to their places .

DH is is boring, Warrior is boring too but WW is fun :partying_face:

Go back to the corner pinkies :clown_face:

1 Like

you play mm =) according to bigmecs s tier

so is arms its also listed as one of the specs that can carry a poorer player to higher rating than they deserve just like ret.

I noticed the tooltips already changed on my ret pala, so is the nerf already live? If not why are the tooltips already changed ? :person_shrugging:

nono they say that demo is in need of more nerfs and one of the outliers of this expansion :joy:

arms warriors keep telling me its a caster meta :smiley:

1 Like